• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withd: Preon Revo SS, Peak Eiger Copper, Olight Titanium, Zebralight, Nitecore & more

jruser

Newly Enlightened
Withd: Preon Revo SS, Peak Eiger Copper, Olight Titanium, Zebralight, Nitecore & more

Edit: All withdrawn. No longer for sale.

I have several lights up for sale. If you have interest in one, please PM me your email address and I can attach pictures to an email. All prices are in USD, and include USPS Priority shipping to the continental US. If you are buying multiple, I can combine shipping and take some money off of the prices. These should all come with the orignal packaging, and whatever was included in it (except no batteries). If you are near the point of buying, I will have to go find the boxes in the garage to see what is in them.

Edit: I would also consider trades. I'd just have to see what was offered.

1. Zebralight SC52w L2 - $45
Condition - Moderate use and carry, but good shape. This comes with the normal clip attached, but one of the Phillips screw heads is a little stripped. I had a different clip on at one point and the screw driver slipped in the Phillips head.

2. 4Sevens Quark 123 High CRI (XP-G, 85+ CRI) - $50
Condition - Minor use, good shape. These had a fairly warm tint, to my eyes. There are a few small chips in the annodizing.

3. Nitecore SRT5 - $72
Condition - Minor use, good shape.

4. Olight S30 Ti Bead Blasted - $105
Condition - Minor use, good shape. The bead blasted finish isn't flawless, particulary on the tail. It came that way out of the package.

5. L3 L10C Nichia, Black - $20
Condition - Minor use, good shape with one exception. One of the screw holes is stripped, so the clip does not attach. It will come with the clip and screws, but the stripped hole won't let one of the screws tighten.

6. Peak Eiger Copper (Nichia, QTC 2.1, Key Lug) - $90
Condition - Purchased from Oveready. A lot of key chain carry and patina, but little actual use. There are small nicks and dings from the keys. There is a dent on the "bezel" area of the light from a fall. The dent isn't bad and didn't affect the lights functionality. I guess it's possible that the dent might affect the seal around the optic, reducing water resistance.

7. 4Sevens Preon Revo SS NW (XP-G R4) - $60
Condition - Years of keychain carry, resulting in some minor scuffs in the steel. The O-ring is worn, but I should have at least one spare in the box.
Note 1 - This light has a frosted looking spot on the side of the LED dome. It was like that when I got it. I originally bought two of these. The beam wasn't exactly smooth on either one, so I kept the one with the better beam and sold the other. Incidentally, the one with the better beam has the frosted spot on the dome. Liked the light so much, I didn't want to send it back because of this.
Note 2 - When this light came out, some people had issues with the spring in the tail and had to get an improved replacement spring from 4Sevens. This light has the original spring, which was considered fragile at the time. Since 4Sevens shut down, not sure if there is a way to souce a new spring. I've not had any problems with this spring, but I was careful not to over-tighten the head and not to drop batteries in.

8. T25C2 drop-in module, single LED Nichia 219b - $22
Condition- This was used for a few minutes before being removed and stored. This module only has 2 brightness modes (high and medium basically). Other T25C2 modules have more modes, so I didn't want anyone to be surprised. I never had any official specs for the brightness, but my guess at the time was that the high mode was in the 300 - 400 lumen range.

Last edited:

Nichia!

Banned
Re: FS: Preon Revo SS, Peak Eiger Copper, Olight Titanium, Zebralight, Nitecore, and

Pics?

Re: FS: Preon Revo SS, Peak Eiger Copper, Olight Titanium, Zebralight, Nitecore, and

7. 4Sevens Preon Revo SS NW (XP-G R4) - $60
Condition - Years of keychain carry, resulting in some minor scuffs in the steel. The O-ring is worn, but I should have at least one spare in the box.
Note 1 - This light has a frosted looking spot on the side of the LED dome. It was like that when I got it. I originally bought two of these. The beam wasn't exactly smooth on either one, so I kept the one with the better beam and sold the other. Incidentally, the one with the better beam has the frosted spot on the dome. Liked the light so much, I didn't want to send it back because of this.
Note 2 - When this light came out, some people had issues with the spring in the tail and had to get an improved replacement spring from 4Sevens. This light has the original spring, which was considered fragile at the time. Since 4Sevens shut down, not sure if there is a way to souce a new spring. I've not had any problems with this spring, but I was careful not to over-tighten the head and not to drop batteries in.

ZNSArBB.jpg

3EqxhlO.jpg

bXu19JD.jpg

2. 4Sevens Quark 123 High CRI (XP-G, 85+ CRI) - $50
Condition - Minor use, good shape. These had a fairly warm tint, to my eyes. There are a few small chips in the annodizing.

AMkq4Bz.jpg

TArrxEF.jpg

8zYDb56.jpg

153uSl0.jpg

jruser

Newly Enlightened

Bump. And thanks for posting those pictures for me!

Msf

Enlightened

Hi,
I will take number 5. L3 L10C Nichia.