Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Continued from number #20 HERE...

I found a new superpower...

1471182-red-mist.jpg

Last edited:

Johnnyh

Enlightened
A great time is right! New materials, LED's and guys behind the light that truly listen to the people! I was out last night with the dog just tooling around with my 35k Rotary and thinking what a marvel these lights are and how fortunate I am to be able to have them. I can't think of many other pieces of hardware that bring out those kings of thoughts...most times when I shell out this kind of cash, I regret it. Not so with HDS.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just like Ralph Hinkley, my super suite didn't come with a manual and I am trying to figure it out... Getting some of it down though...
I'm going to try flying next... Hold my rum... watch this!

screen-shot-2018-07-20-at-10-16-55.png

toads

Newly Enlightened
I do believe that Peter was referring to the Hound Dog flashlight from Malkoff. As others have said many times before, the HDS is truly sufficient for 99% of my lighting needs. The Hound Dog is for the other 1%.

It's a bit tricky to quote from locked topics.

I don't want to carry two lights, especially for when I want to walk my dog at night. I just want one light that can cover most situations and the HDS Rotary fits that. There are plenty of smaller, brighter, cheaper flashlights that can be carried instead. My zebralight sc600w mk3 hi spoiled me HARD for what amount of light to expect from a pocket sized light.

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remember I'm going to off from the 23ed until the 10th and nothing will get shipped during that time.

Sorry.

(I just heard agonizing screams from across the country.)

Does that mean that Aluminum lights ordered on Friday, July 6th will not be shipped within three weeks? Reason I ask is that I need to make travel plans.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does that mean that Aluminum lights ordered on Friday, July 6th will not be shipped within three weeks? Reason I ask is that I need to make travel plans.

Correct. We tried hard to get them out, but they are going to have to wait until I get back and they should be the first things out the door.

nbp

Flashaholic
Just like Ralph Hinkley, my super suite didn't come with a manual and I am trying to figure it out... Getting some of it down though...
I'm going to try flying next... Hold my rum... watch this!

Being able to post in locked threads is like the most fun superpower - it's all downhill from here bro. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.