The Fenix-Store        

Thread: GE Nighthawk Xenon H11

Default GE Nighthawk Xenon H11

How do they look. 5 feet away. I only placed one bulb on the left side so far.

Here is how they look next our ‘17 CRV with stock halogens.

25ft away bulb installed on both sides.
    Last edited by Crvrav; 07-31-2018 at 10:14 PM.

Default Re: GE Nighthawk Xenon H11

Photos can't often tell us a bunch about headlamps, but I'd hazard a guess that the CR-V has "long life" bulbs, seeing the color temperature difference that the auto white balance exaggerates.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaric Darconville View Post
    Photos can't often tell us a bunch about headlamps, but I'd hazard a guess that the CR-V has "long life" bulbs, seeing the color temperature difference that the auto white balance exaggerates.
    What’s weird about the GE’s is that the left side seems stronger than the right side.

Quote Originally Posted by Crvrav View Post
    What’s weird about the GE’s is that the left side seems stronger than the right side.
    Swap the left and right sides. If the pattern stays exactly the same as it is now, then it's the lamp assembly, not the individual bulb. Foreign matter in the bulb seat on the lamp may also interfere with proper clocking and seating of the bulb, so first remove the bulb, check the mating surfaces, and reinsert. If it still looks unusual, then swap the left and right sides to see if they match.