• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Cool Fall tri-V lights and lens caps

fasteddie

Enlightened
For Sale: 2 Cool Fall tri-v lights.

- Both from original production run, serial numbers 04-15 and 04-30
- One lightly used, one new in box, only taken out to test
- Custom soft plastic lens caps, one included with each light, others available for $37 each
- Both lights also include a custom ti bead for opening the battery compartment in the field
- I will also throw in the belt pouch I used to carry.

Unused light $2395 SPF, used light $2200 SOLD. Both come with original box, lanyard, opening bead and 1 lens cap. Insured shipping iand US PP fees ncluded CONUS, you'll have to work with me on international shipping and pay the extra cost and fees. I will only ship internationally via fast, secure shippers.On international shipping, I am not responsible for outcome after it leaves my hands.Please email me to get pics quickly. I will post a few pics soon. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

night.hoodie

Enlightened
Not so fast, fasteddie.

I know there's plenty of images of Cool Fall product, but the closest I'll ever get to yours are the pictures of them you have not posted. Have a little compassion and post some images of these for myself and other members that can only dream. Candid images are ok, but action shots are better. Thank you!

fasteddie

Enlightened
fasteddie was given to me out of irony, not accuracy. Since I can't upload images directly, I will get around to putting pics on another site and linking to them here... soon.

Not so fast, fasteddie.

I know there's plenty of images of Cool Fall product, but the closest I'll ever get to yours are the pictures of them you have not posted. Have a little compassion and post some images of these for myself and other members that can only dream. Candid images are ok, but action shots are better. Thank you!

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
FastEddie sent me some pics of the remaining new Tri-V.
She's a beauty!

2v3oigg.jpg

111s8yo.jpg

o53kv6.jpg

rsrhhl.jpg

312iogl.jpg

fasteddie

Enlightened
Both lights are gone. Thanks for the offers, helping post pics, etc. I am still sorting out who gets which lens caps. Please be patient while I sort it out and notify you.