• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Surefire E1e Executive Elite

Duglite

Newly Enlightened
This nice clean E1e was never EDC'd. All stock & original. HA natural olive color. Clicky tailcap. Original bulb has probably less than a half hour total runtime. Very tiny ding on one of the bezel's crenelations, which looks worse in the photo than it does in person. Only the slightest amount of wear on this torch.

**SOLD**
Let's do $135.00 shipped by USPS Priority, CONUS only. Paypal only. First "I'll take it" wins, and I'll PM you. Will take backups in order.
**SOLD**

Shipped without battery, as usual.

3StNtIL.jpg

zxB1V1a.jpg

JY8edrO.jpg

iktSrVu.jpg

qgfU4Nl.jpg

TNMO5cj.jpg

Last edited:

night.hoodie

Enlightened
Re: Surefire E1e Executive Elite

That's a beauty. Thanks for posting pics, love looking. idky you're giving this away here rather than raking it in selling off the Bay, but I doubt it will last a few hours for such a fair and reasonable price. GLWYS

Duglite

Newly Enlightened

That's a beauty. Thanks for posting pics, love looking. idky you're giving this away here rather than raking it in selling off the Bay, but I doubt it will last a few hours for such a fair and reasonable price. GLWYS

Thanks, night. I'm okay with leaving a little on the table to have a smooth sale with a trustworthy fellow flashaholic.

Duglite

Newly Enlightened

Sold to bignc. Congrats, and have fun with it. Sorry, moltenmag. What a difference 4 minutes makes!

Thanks, CPF!

moltenmag

Enlightened

Sold to bignc. Congrats, and have fun with it. Sorry, moltenmag. What a difference 4 minutes makes!

Thanks, CPF!

All good. You snooze you lose I guess haha. Hope bignc enjoys it!