• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *Closed* Selling PK/ SF/ FM/ all the alphabet!

DrafterDan

Flashlight Enthusiast
*Edit 8/16 - closing the sale
*Edit 8/15: added info
Just the first and last left available- smallest and largest :)
A sale I've put together to fund some other projects. These are all well cared for, nothing more than a few scuffs, if at all. I've had most of these for a while, so I don't remember what LED is in them, but will try to help if you need specific info. Pricing is set for first "I'll take #xx", which includes free FedEx shipping to the continental US48 states. I'll include batteries safely separated for shipping.

Smallest to largest
Closed #01 PK/ 47's knight, bone stock. $45
Withdrawn #02 Surefire E1, I bored the head for a triple and a MTN driver, body and tailcap are stock. Uses CR123/ 16340 only. $135
A bit more on this one: I built this about 1.5 year ago. It's a Mtn-15DDm, direct drive. Bistro is the firmware, the order notes from Mtn Elec say the turbo timer is set for temperature, but that doesn't make sense. It's currently be set for 100%, I can't seem to get it into program mode. I'm happy to keep this one, so no more low-ball offers please.
SOLD #03 Aleph reflector head/ Aleph 14500 body/ SF tailcap. Amber LED, three-speed. $65
SOLD #04 PK's modern 6P, the PKFL2LE, Bone stock. $70
SOLD #05 FiveMega e head/ c tail body, solarforce tailcap/ tapeswitch, customized Malkoff head. I bored out the head for a single speed driver and LED. $68
SOLD #06 Peak LED's Night Patrol 600, purchased when I visited their shop, bone stock. $75
SOLD #07 Surefire AZ2, bone stock, two-stage tailcap that feeds primary and secondary LEDs (like an Aviator model). $72
SOLD #08 Fivemega 6P body, Fivemega castle tailcap, SF Z32 shock bezel. Single speed basic LED drop-in. $75
SOLD #09 Surefire U2 Ultra, bone stock. $55
Closed #10 Fivemega Redfire. I made a full copper dropin, mule type with an HF17 driver. Uses 1x AA 14500 cell, with a battery spacer. $90

On to the photos!
npRnNS.jpg

3HMUEa.jpg

vM9cBF.jpg

9g4g0y.jpg

More photos of the E1 Triple surefire
WrYP8K.jpg

9c8sIA.jpg

Last edited:

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Selling PK/ SF/ FM/ all the alphabet!

That U2 is tempting, but I better not. Lot's of nice deals here!

Last edited:

vento611

Newly Enlightened

Payment sent for #8, as discussed in PM,you keep tailcap & pill if you want.

fresh eddie fresh

Enlightened

#09 Surefire U2 Ultra, bone stock. $55

I will take this! PM incoming. :)

DrafterDan

Flashlight Enthusiast

Everything shipped out to this point.
I'm keeping the E1 triple.
Just the foursevens Knight and the Fivemega redfire left

fresh eddie fresh

Enlightened

Super seller... received the light super quick and exactly as described. Love it!