• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Klarus XT2CR *Price Drop 8/25* [Sold: Maglite 2D XHP-70 / Surefire E1L Hi-CRI XPL]

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sale Terms:

• US/US territory shipping only, unless we have previously dealt before
  • First Class shipping unless otherwise indicated
  • Paypal Purchase of Goods Option (no gift payments please)
  • I reserve the right to refuse sale at my discretion
  • Not looking for trades
2) Klarus XT2CR Neutral White $40 $42 $45 $48

2) Klarus XT2CR Neutral White
Emitter: XHP-35 HI (4500K 3-step Easywhite version with 80+ CRI). This has been carried and used. It was modded from a stock cool white XPH-35 HD to a nice neutral white XHP-35 HI. The HI emitter has more throw over stock, but output is slightly lower than the stock 1,600 lumens. Includes original 18650 battery, box, belt case, and micro usb charging cable. An 18650 with protection capable of high discharge is required for full output on Turbo. This light will also run off of 2 CR123a batteries.

Full disclosure: Battery may need to replaced as output sometimes drops slightly on Turbo when fully charged. Also, there looks to be something that stayed inside the head when the emitter was swapped. It could possibly be taken out but I never attempted to as it never posed a problem with the beam. Light isn't in rough condition but it does show some light ano wear due to carry.

KiNobZ9.jpg

3i2Jfhi.jpg

DNvRIyI.jpg

6B5zvlU.jpg

LXbhViF.jpg

SOLD
1) Maglite 2D (2x26650) XHP-70 M2 3500k [Sold on another forum] $105 ships priority
$110 $120 $130
3) Surefire E1L XP-L Hi-CRI H17F Warm White
[Sold on another forum] $115 ships priority $120 $130 $140

1) Maglite 2D (2x26650) XHP-70 M2 3500K
Emitter: XHP-70 (warm white). This is a forward clicky light that gives you the ability to use momentary on using the side switch. This light was modified by Matt of Adventure Sport Flashlights (vestureofblood on CandlePowerForums) - a great guy btw! This light puts out anywhere from an approximate lumen on low to about 4000 lumens on max. Being a maglite and having the ability to focus, keep in mind that against a white wall a donut can be observed in the hotspot. This is a result of the 4-die cross XHP-70 emitter. In actual use outdoors this is not noticeable. Uses and includes 2x26650 Efest batteries. Matt machined a spacer and affixed it permanently inside the tube to prevent rattle with the 26650 batteries. The spring was also shortened by Matt to more easily accommodate the batteries.Includes light and batteries. Can be programmed using guppydrv rev2 in OP.

3) Surefire E1L XP-L Hi-CRI H17F Warm White

Emitter: XP-L Hi-CRI (warm white). This has been carried and used. It uses the H17F programmable driver with lots of customization options. Information for this driver can be provided upon request. Only runs on a 16340 battery. Does not include box or accessories as none were received when I purchased it.

Last edited:

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Maglite 2D XHP-70 / EagleTac D25Cvn / Klarus XT2CR / Surefire E1L Hi-CRI XPL

Are you still selling an [h=2]EagleTac D25Cvn?[/h]

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Maglite 2D XHP-70 / EagleTac D25Cvn / Klarus XT2CR / Surefire E1L Hi-CRI XPL

Are you still selling an EagleTac D25Cvn?
Good catch RUSH FAN. I have updated the thread title as it was sold previously . :eek:

the0dore3524

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Maglite 2D XHP-70 / Klarus XT2CR / Surefire E1L Hi-CRI XPL

Do you mod these yourself? That E1L is sick, didn't know people did those mods other than Tana.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Do you mod these yourself? That E1L is sick, didn't know people did those mods other than Tana.
Hi the0dore3524, I did not mod these myself. The E1L is possibly modded by Tana. I purchased it from Fuchshp here:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...-C-Series-Sales-Thread&highlight=surefire+e1l

and the description listed for it is as follows:
Surefire E1L. Tana modded KL1 head. H17F driver. HiCRI warm wite LED. Very comfortable for the eyes in the night. Reflector instead of TIR. McClicky. Bezel down clip. Used condition.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

All 3 reduced.

wacbzz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Do you have an approximate runtime on high for the Maglight? And does it quickly drop lumens or is its output pretty steady? Thanks!

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Do you have an approximate runtime on high for the Maglight? And does it quickly drop lumens or is its output pretty steady? Thanks!
Unfortunately, I don't. I have never run it for long periods of time on turbo. The output is pretty steady and the turbo timer can be adjusted to help reduce the output with a timed drop down. The head does get hot fast though!

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Maglite 2D XHP-70 / Klarus XT2CR / Surefire E1L Hi-CRI XPL *Price Drop 8/17*

Updated prices again. Personally, I think these prices are ridiculously crazy but not one has yet agreed with me.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Maglite 2D XHP-70 / Klarus XT2CR / Surefire E1L Hi-CRI XPL *Price Drop 8/25*

:bump: with another price drop.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Maglite 2D XHP-70 / Klarus XT2CR / Surefire E1L Hi-CRI XPL *Price Drop 8/25*

Up again.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump.