Acebeam        

Thread: Which compact thrower would you choose?

Default Which compact thrower would you choose?

I'm giving one away to a relative that is flashaholic just as much as I am, which one would you keep?

Thrunite CATvn V6
    XHP35 HI 6500K
    2050 lumen
    190Kcd
    872m

OR

Lumintop GTvn Mini - Baby Ultra Thrower R
    Spec 5 Oslon 6500K
    650 Lumen
    300Kcd
    1095m Throw
    TM36 Lite | Vish's ThruNite TN36UTVN | Olight S1-Cu Baton Raw Copper | Olight S1-Cu Baton Exclusive Raw SS Copper

Default Re: Which compact thrower would you choose?

While the Oslon GTvn is going to put a point of light out farther than the V6vn, it will be just that, a point of light. The XHP35 in the V6vn, with its large hot spot, will light up an area where you can actually see what's going on.

I think if you were get a light with Black Flat you should get the Sky Lumen Delta or the Acebeam T21vn. Those two lights really let the Black Flat stretch its legs.

Catapult V6 is an amazing light.

I would keep the Gtvn Mini Olson. The thing is so tiny and it throws crazy far.

Quote Originally Posted by Zunkted View Post
    I would keep the Gtvn Mini Olson. The thing is so tiny and it throws crazy far.
    This is what I'm thinking to as I have the gt
    TM36 Lite | Vish's ThruNite TN36UTVN | Olight S1-Cu Baton Raw Copper | Olight S1-Cu Baton Exclusive Raw SS Copper

Quote Originally Posted by twistedraven View Post
    I think if you were get a light with Black Flat you should get the Sky Lumen Delta or the Acebeam T21vn. Those two lights really let the Black Flat stretch its legs.

Catapult V6 is an amazing light.
    I got the catapult and the delta, delta should be here on Monday, do you have it?

I would take the Lumintop just because I am a throw junky. That explains the TM11, the TM16, the TM16GT, the EA8, and the P30. Can you see a trend here? I wish the P30 would have come out first, I could have gotten by without all those other lights. Someone offer me a good price an any one of them and you'll have a deal. I'll even pay shipping and include the cells.
    Remember, Two is One, and One is None!.