No mention of batteries being used incorrectly.

Heather Boyd, 34, was airlifted to a hospital Saturday after the device exploded while she was sitting in her car at a parking lot in Herndon, Virginia, authorities told FOX5DC.


“She’s screaming, ‘I’m burning, I’m burning,’ and I didn’t understand how bad it was until I saw her hands, but her entire index finger right here was cracked open and it was pretty bad,” said Dennis Whitaker, her boyfriend.




http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/17...cials-say.html