• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB /WTT: Fraen low profile and micropuck /Edit!

chrisse242

Enlightened
I'm looking for one or two fraen low profile optics and one micropuck. I would prefer if anyone in Germany could sell them, since the shipping would be lower, but I hope everyone who has spares will pm me or answer to this thread. I could wait untill elktrolumens has the micropucks again, but I really want them yesterday. I can pay with non credit card paypal to those of you who live in the states or somewhere else.

Chrisse

Edit: I would also trade one of my svok lux3 for a micropuck. I can buy the fraens with other items but would have to order just one puck from ledsupply.

vacuum3d

Enlightened
Re: WTB: Fraen low profile and micropuck

I got my micropuck from LedSupply last week. They have it in stock at decent prices too. They don't have Fraen LP though.

chrisse242

Enlightened
Re: WTB: Fraen low profile and micropuck

Thanks but I knew this, I'm just trying to keep the shipping in reasonable areas. Buying two small items from different shops when there's other options is not what I want to do. If no one can help me, I'll have to wait untill the pucks are back in stock at elektrolumens, hopefully the fraens won't be out of stock by then.

Chrisse