• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SUREFIRE M3 - SOLD

Lomandor

Enlightened
WTS: SUREFIRE M3 - Old sample stock, body is mint but there is a bit of wear and a few nicks on the bezel and tailswitch, excellent overall. Comes with box but it is missing the owner liner. If you would like more photos, I am happy to pm you my messenger or email since I have trouble posting better photos here. Asking for $125 SOLD

PAYPAL! SHIPPING $15 worldwide from Australia
Sale in USD

Feel free to message me for photos or any questions before purchase. Though, first "I will take it" on this page will have first dibs on sale over any PM's

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1537485297.628349.jpg

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1537485316.201456.jpg

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1537485332.994222.jpg

Last edited:

Lomandor

Enlightened
Re: WTS: SUREFIRE M3

I have not heard back from buyer SYMBIAN60 since his "I will take it" post. It seems this has been a fairly common accurace with seller sales threads lately. Can people please refrain from posting "I will take it" in sales threads unless you are serious about the purchase. It is not a claim to first in line just for you to buy time while you decide, you are ruining someone's sales thread for the opportunity at a sale and the opportunity for other interested buyers

Lomandor

Enlightened

Yes you can, I really don't mind when it happens, communication is key tho. I sent you a pm with the details, let me know if you did not receive it. Thanks for getting back to me

Lomandor

Enlightened

sorry, I'm too busy. could I pay you now?

Payment received thank you. Please pm me your shipping details as per the pm, It is late here, I will get back to you in the morning

The SUREFIRE M3 is now SOLD! Thank you

archimedes

Flashaholic

.... It seems this has been a fairly common occurrence with seller sales threads lately. Can people please refrain from posting "I will take it" in sales threads unless you are serious about the purchase. It is not a claim to first in line just for you to buy time while you decide, you are ruining someone's sales thread for the opportunity at a sale and the opportunity for other interested buyers

I wouldn't say common, but I too have seen this happen a bit more than usual recently.

The rules here are ...

• Do not post "I'll take it" unless you mean to honor the commitment.
• Be prepared to send prompt payment as specified by the seller.

I think it is also important to keep in mind that due to time zones and work schedules, delays of even several hours may not be unreasonable.

In practice, I think the goal for completing a sale should be as promptly as possible and generally within 24 hours.

Any expectations to the contrary (either wanting faster payment, or needing more time to pay) should be clearly mentioned at the time.

As always, better communication --> better results ....