• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Thors Hammer Leather custom HDS Holsters + Prometheus clips

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for sale are three of my seven Thors Hammer Custom Leather Holsters. I am selling these because I ordered more of the same with personalized designs. Also for sale is one Titanium Prometheus Clip for an HDS Flashlight(three are available but they are priced individually).

1. Standard vertical Thors Hammer custom leather holster. SOLD. Asking: $39 plus $8 for USPS Priority Shipping. Holster does NOT include HDS Flashlight.Details:

> Born April 13, 2018
> I am original owner
> Very lightly used
> Vertical carry
> Belt clip
> Brown two tone color
> Subtle eagle stamp on front

standard-1.jpg

2. Downward or upward draw Thors Hammer custom leather holster. SOLD. A $90 holster that is less than three months old. Asking: $59 $49 plus $8 for USPS Priority shipping. Holster does NOT include HDS Flashlight.

Downward draw advantages: I had this made to carry my HDS flashlight in the winter under a winter coat. The downward draw enables me to draw and re-holster the flashlight without having to unzip or open my coat. The flap was designed and sized so that it would be easy to draw and re-holster the light without having to look at the holster. A military one-way snap was chosen to secure the flap to ensure that only the user can unfasten the flap. I am selling because I ordered a more elaborate and personalized design of the exact same holster.

Upward draw advantages: You can also wear this holster so that it draws the Flashlight upwards. The benefit to this type of carry is that the holster will not ride beneath the belt line so it is easier to get your hands into your pockets.This holster is a winner both ways!

Details:

> Born on June 17, 2018
> I am original owner
> Very lightly used - no marks, no scratches, no scuffs...pristine condition.
> Vertical carry
> Downward OR upward draw of Flashlight
> Belt clip
> Flap
> Military snap closure: benefit = secure - three sides lock and only one side can be pulled apart. Snap closure will not open by accident.
> Black in color
> Subtle eagle stamp on the front

p1110781.jpg

3. Prometheus Titanium Clips for the HDS Flashlight. New. Asking: $21 each plus $7.20 for USPS Priority shipping. I will combine shipping if you order more than one item. If you take all three the price is $50 plus $7.20 for UPSP priority shipping.
prometheus-clips.jpg

More photos in the next post.

4. Brand New Unused Horizontal Thors Hammer custom leather holster. SOLD. I paid $160. Asking: $129 $125 plus $7.20 for USPS Priority Shipping. Holster does NOT include HDS Flashlight. Details:

> Born September 27, 2018
> I am original owner
> Brand new never used
> Horizontal carry
> Belt clip
> Brown two tone color
> Eagle stamp on front
> Lined* - important for copper based HDS flashlights including Bronze and Brass
> Military Snap closure - benefit = secure - three sides lock and only one side can be pulled apart. Snap closure will not open by accident.
> Flap
> Maker guarantees holster for life.

*Lining in holster helps prevent the growth of verdigris on your light.

p1110763.jpg

img-1919.jpg

More photos in post #17 & #18

Last edited:

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Thors Hammer Leather custom HDS Holsters

More photos of the holsters. Remember, the HDS flashlights do NOT come with the holsters.

Vertical carry:
standard-2.jpg

standard-3.jpg

Downward draw:

p1110775.jpg

p1110784.jpg

p1110796.jpg

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic

That upside down holster could also be used on a shoulder strap on a bob as well.got to think about this a bit.

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast

That upside down holster could also be used on a shoulder strap on a bob as well.got to think about this a bit.
Can you provide a description or provide a web link for a "bob"? A stroller? Great idea. How thick is a bob's shoulder strap?

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic

Yes sorry a bug out bag.i have a knife on one of my web straps now and it's the perfect location to grab it if needed in a hurry. A pouch like this would work great for that application I'm thinking

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast

Price drop on the flap with military snap holster. Want to make this impossible to pass up!

thermal guy

Flashaholic

On the downward draw? How is that also an upwards draw?

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast

On the downward draw? How is that also an upwards draw?

Simply turn the holster for upwards draw when you fasten it to the belt. Big advantage to this position is that the holster will stay above the belt so you will have easy access to your front pockets.

thermal guy

Flashaholic

Oh.the clip won't slide out of the belt then?

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast

Regarding your question on the Downward or Upward draw holster.

The holster clip does provides a rock solid fit on either my thin or thick 1.5 inch belt when the holster is used for Upward draw. One of my 1.5 inch belts is a leather dress belt ($125) to support objects like a concealed carry firearm. My other 1.5 belt is an Econoline leather belt ($29.95) that is much thinner. The holster is rock solid in either belt for downward or upward draw.

Here are some pictures for reference. Since there is a lot of black on black in these pictures you should be able to right click on any picture and when the drop down menu appears select Open in New Window. In that new Browser window you can get a really good close up of the clip around each belt.

Downward draw thick 1.5 belt attached(below):

p1110823.jpg

Downward draw thin 1.5 inch belt attached(below):

p1110807.jpg

Downward draw thin 1.5 inch and thick 1.5 inch belts side by side(below):

p1110810.jpg

Last edited:

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast

Also for sale:

4. Brand New Unused Horizontal Thors Hammer custom leather holster.

More photos from listing in Post #1. Holster sale does not include HDS flashlight.

p1110758.jpg

p1110764.jpg

p1110766.jpg

p1110773.jpg

p1110763.jpg

More pictures in Post #18

Last edited:

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast

4. Brand New Unused Horizontal Thors Hammer custom leather holster.

Holster does NOT include HDS Flashlight.

More pictures. Post #1 for details.

img-1917.jpg

img-1918.jpg

img-1919.jpg

Last edited:

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast

Replaced a lot of pictures with better ones. Went outside in the daylight to shoot the photos to provide a better view of the holsters.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Thors Hammer Leather custom HDS Holsters +1

Been using the vertical I got from RCS1300. Very happy with it. Came in as new condition. Great seller!