• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD / CLOSED : Classic HDS and V54 lights

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
*TRADED* Up first is an EDC basic 42 XR GT #4162. This piece belongs with a collector and I'm not that. I like to use my stuff and I can't bring myself to carry this light. It's near flawless. Maybe a couple of specs of missing ano but they are hard to spot. The emitter HAS been swapped. It's a Seoul U-bin led it's a clean white (to my eyes) and pretty bright. I have last mode memory on but like I said it's not handled much so I haven't played with setting much.

I'd like NOW 135 shipped for this light. First I'll take it by PM or in post takes it. I may consider international shipping on this piece but you pay for shipping and insurance. If it doesn't sell I'll happily keep it and display it on a shelf but I'm not really a collector anymore.

#2 SOLD catch and release from the forum. This is an HDS LE 200 cool white. I have another clicky with a warmer tint I just prefer. Has some marks on the bezel but in very good condition overall. Only asking what I put into this one. Tejasandre gave me an awesome deal and I'd like to pass it on to somebody else interested in getting into the HDS world. : D 150 SOLD

I'm always open to trades and offers. I'm easy to get along with. Just shoot me a pm!

Possible trades on the pristine EDC I like zero tolerance, microtech, really any nice knives. Other HDS lights if you've got something let me know. All I can do is say no. : D

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: HDS lights.

Before to long Henry's old stuff will be rarer then hens teeth. Nice light.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTS: Classic HDS and V54 lights

V54 lights added!

1. *SOLD* D1vn SSt40 with a lightly used LG3500mah cell NOW 50 dollars shipped.
Barely used. Maybe turned on and off a few times. Been in a drawer.
1900 Lumen 55kcd!!

2. Sk68vn zoomie with XML2 pdt emitter. Direct driven. 25.00 shipped. Will ship with 750 mah kinoko cell.
LED is not perfectly centered but somehow it doesn't seem to effect the beam that much. Light has been used.

3. *SOLD* SK98vn XML2 PDT direct driven. 40.00 shipped. Used condition. No cell with this one. Great tint. Awesome throw and huge hot spot when zoomed out *SOLD*.

Once again open to offers and trades.

Last edited:

Nokoff

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Classic HDS and V54 lights

Would that D1vn run off an 18350. Do you have the tube too ? Finding this hard to resist, great torch!

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTS: Classic HDS and V54 lights

I only have the 18650 tube but yes it will run on 18350 if you can find it. : D

Last edited:

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast

Final price drops! Lets get these gone.

Little more info, i had somebody ask me about the HDS. It is no longer a 40 lumen light. Its probably closer to 150-200 lumen now and is actually a decent thrower. I can take some outdoor beam shots tonight if anyone is interested in the light.

Last edited:

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump again, I figured the D1vn would be the first to go. Awesome little light.

Latest posts