Imalent        

Thread: WTS: Randy Robertson Mokuti clip

Default WTS: Randy Robertson Mokuti clip

Randy Robertson Mokuti clip - $170 (from $180)

Don't want to be tempted to get a light for this, so she has to find a new home

Awesome finish and pattern, gives a lot of character to your light! Handmade, no two clips look the same and his books have been closed for a while now. In excellent to mint condition. Got this for $250 landed cost, so you are getting the best deal IMHO.

(the one on the right ^^)

(flashlight not included though just for reference)

T&C:

This is cross-posted, time stamp wins.

First "I'll take it" takes priority over PM. Prompt payment via Paypal (Goods & Services). Prices in USD. International regular shipping via post office in bubble-wrapped mailing envelope, registered with tracking number. Will judiciously check, pack and secure items before shipping out, but not responsible for package once shipped. I will try to describe the condition of these items with transparency but is purely subjective and might differ from the buyer's perspective, hence please don't hesitate to ask for clarification when in doubt. Rating is done conservatively as possible, so actual item's condition in most instances is actually better. All sales are final. Thank you.

T&C:

This is cross-posted, time stamp wins.

First "I'll take it" takes priority over PM. Prompt payment via Paypal (Goods & Services). Prices in USD. International regular shipping via post office in bubble-wrapped mailing envelope, registered with tracking number. Will judiciously check, pack and secure items before shipping out, but not responsible for package once shipped. I will try to describe the condition of these items with transparency but is purely subjective and might differ from the buyer's perspective, hence please don't hesitate to ask for clarification when in doubt. Rating is done conservatively as possible, so actual item's condition in most instances is actually better. All sales are final. Thank you.
    Last edited by xdayv; 09-26-2018 at 07:10 PM.

Default Re: WTS: Randy Robertson Mokuti clip

one drop before withdrawing. thanks for looking!

Default Re: WTS: Randy Robertson Mokuti clip

Fits Mcgizmo, Sinner, Sigma, Okluma, Hanko, etc...