Where to get replacement orings for your lights

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I want to buy an extra set for all my lights, anyone know if there is an oring database and reseller for light orings?

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
I want to buy an extra set for all my lights, anyone know if there is an oring database and reseller for light orings?

Check out oringsandmore dot com. You'll have to know the sizes, but you can get a lifetime supply for very little coin. Alternatively, some flashlight manufacturers will offer back up sets for a nominal price.

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Check out oringsandmore dot com. You'll have to know the sizes, but you can get a lifetime supply for very little coin. Alternatively, some flashlight manufacturers will offer back up sets for a nominal price.
Nice!

drizler

Newly Enlightened
As often as not you can get those O rings right at the hardware store. Take the old one and match it up. Another unusual place to find O rings is you local farm equipment dealer. Caterpillar in particular has more weird sizes than you would believe.

BRubble

Newly Enlightened
Harbor Freight has a good price on oring's. I got a metric box of assorted sizes for about 8 $'s, and the same thing in SAE assorted sizes for about the same price.