• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD...Thanks

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Going to change it up a bit, since the most popular way of sales here seems to be...
post "I'll take it" takes priority over any other form of communication. I typically do not agree with this, but let's see how it goes.

Shipping will be free within CONUS via USPS priority flat rate; I will pay $7-$12 towards any international sale depending on package size (which would be equivalent to free US shipping). Paypal is preferred method of payment.

I have accumulated too many HDS Rotaries recently and have a few more limited run rotaries arriving early next yr. I really like all of these but do not need them all, so I am offering them to a better home.

You have a choice of either standard rotary or 18650 rotary for the typical additional fee. All items are Brand new, come with everything as new (including unused cell). They are all Black rotaries/black bezels with flush button and ultra clear glass. They have just a few minutes runtime on them or less for tint comparison only. I am the original owner.

As many know, these lights have a lifetime warranty and great support via HDS section of this forum.

All of these are the latest software version 2.18

VsDE60p.jpg

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SOLD:
1. Extremely limited/RARE 1 of only 4 made available (don't want to sell just for this reason) 3500k 219c Rotary 18650 from recent low k limited run:Sold $389 shipped to New Mexico Sold
2. Very Limited 1 of only 21 made available 3000k 219c rotary from recent low k limited run: sold $330 shipped to British Columbia: sold
3. Very limited 1 of only 16 made available 4000k 219c rotary from recent low k limited run: Sold $330 shipped: Sold4. Limited production High Noon 5700k 219c rotary: ​Sold $330 shipped to Netherlands(will be $25 more if bought from HDS): Sold

Last edited:

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: HDS High Noon, 3500k/4000k 219c(from low k run)...

sent you pm with paypal address. as stated in my message, i will send this out via usps priority and provide tracking as soon as I see payment. Thanks

I knew this would be the first to go, hope you enjoy it. It is a great light, hope i don't regret it once my sw35 arrives

tyu

Newly Enlightened

paypal sent. Excited! Thanks!

Last edited:

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

haha, I copied that from an old listing I had. nobody corrected me for that sale. Thanks for catching that.
Money received and will go out in the mail tomorrow. I imagine you will see it by Thursday, since you live next door about 6hrs away approx. Not sure if you will be 1 day shipping or 2 day.

I hope it is everything you have thought, I'm sure you will be happy with it if you are looking for a nice mild neutral warm light. If Dan didn't end up offering the SW35, I would never sell it.

Johnnyh

Enlightened
Re: WTS: HDS High Noon, 4000k 219c(from low k run)...

Congrats tyu! Great catch! I'm lucky enough to have one of these and it is, hands down, my favorite nighttime around the house light. Especially for those late night excursions from the bed to the head! From sundown to sun up, it's always within reach.

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: HDS High Noon, 3000K & 4000k 219c(from low k run)...

You bring excitement to an otherwise less festive mood on the marketplace, wishing i am not paypal broke LOL.

Great seller, buy with confidence.

GLWYS! ;)

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast

I would chime in and say that this is a top notch seller, but I think everyone already knows. It's been a pleasure dealing with INFRNL.

Good luck with sale!

captain_oblivious

Newly Enlightened

I just created an account because I recently got into the flashlight game. There goes my wallet...

If available, I'd like to take the 3000k rotary please. Will have to figure out how to navigate the forum and so forth. Have references through ebay.
Please bear with me, thanks.

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast

You bring excitement to an otherwise less festive mood on the marketplace, wishing i am not paypal broke LOL.

Great seller, buy with confidence.

GLWYS! ;)
Thank goodnes they're all Rotaries, otherwise I'd be hurting.
P

archimedes

Flashaholic

Will take the high noon if still available.

Please see below.

I just created an account because I recently got into the flashlight game. There goes my wallet...

If available, I'd like to take the 3000k rotary please. Will have to figure out how to navigate the forum and so forth. Have references through ebay.

Hello and welcome to CPF.

As new member(s) here, you won't have access to the PM system to send or receive messages until a few more of your posts on CPF are approved by staff.

Until then, you may wish to consider alternative means of communication with the seller.

Thanks for your understanding

Last edited:

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

Will take the high noon if still available.
It's yours if you want it but you need to make more posts. I can't send you a message

It's yours if you still want it. Just about to reply to your message

congrats on this one !

I remember when when I was given the bad news only four were available and I was the fifth in line. Must have been awesome tint
sorry buddy, I thought I read somewhere you were no longer interested; otherwise you would have been the first I would have checked with.

Dvmx89

Newly Enlightened

Will make a few more post,and contact you then for the high noon.
18650 battery tube also still available ?

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

@TYU, package went out today. For some reason I though yesterday was monday/tuesday...not sure what I was thinking. So unfortunately, you light won't arrive till Monday probably.

I haven't heard anything from DVMX89 or Captain oblivious. Please let me know if you are still interested.
I sent a message to captain oblivious with total including shipping to Canada...waiting on a response.

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast

sorry buddy, I thought I read somewhere you were no longer interested; otherwise you would have been the first I would have checked with.

its all good amigo , either way I am in no position to buy something right now. Good luck and all the best with your sale ! :lolsign:

tyu

Newly Enlightened

@TYU, package went out today. For some reason I though yesterday was monday/tuesday...not sure what I was thinking. So unfortunately, you light won't arrive till Monday probably.

Thanks for the updates.

Not knowing how things were going on your end, I didn't feel the need to correct you on the day. I figured that part would work itself out. Glad to see that it has. =)

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

payment received and getting ready to print shipping label/customs forms. 3000K went with the mailman and should arrive in 6-10 days

@DVMX89; replied to your message and awaiting your response to complete transaction.

3500k appears to be delivered to TYU's door by 8pm Monday

Thanks

Last edited: