• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *Price Drop*WTS: Novatac Storm, Zebralight H501W, Foursevens Atom AL, and Manker PL10

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all!
I have a few small and interesting lights up for sale.

#1 Novatac Storm. This one is gold in color and has been modded with a Nichia SW45 R9080 LED. The light is in good shape, with an excellent beam and tint! The light might need a factory reset, as the double click setting doesn't seem to work at the moment. Asking $45 *SOLD* shipped.

#2 Zebralight H501W. The headlamp is in great condition and has a nice warm 90 degree beam! Asking $50 *SOLD* shipped.

Foursevens Atom AL. A nice little magnetic work light, modded with a Nichia 219b 4500k. Some light scratches from use. It's a little picky about which batteries work, but i've Included a unprotected 16340 cell that works well with it. The light doesn't have voltage protection, so keep that in mind. Asking $35, $30, *Sold*

Manker PL10 penlight. Coolest little thing, that's actually a pen and a light! Comes with 5 ink refills.
It has been modded with a Nichia 219b SW45 R9080 for a beautiful tint. 10180 cell included. Built in micro USB rechargeable. The light is in great shape. Asking $45, $40, NOW $35 shipped.

https://imgur.com/a/IHgdHQG

First "i'll Take it", followed by PayPal, gets it! Thanks.

Last edited:

thslw8jg

Enlightened
*Price Drop*WTS: Novatac Storm, Zebralight H501W, Foursevens Atom AL, and Man...

I'll take the Zebralight H501W, please PM PP address.

PP payment sent,

Received the ZL H501W today in perfect condition

Thanks again

Last edited:

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Novatac Storm, Zebralight H501W, Foursevens Atom AL, and Manker PL10

I will take novatac storm

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast

Stoked!:twothumbs

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast

What are the other 2 that are supposed to be listed? One looks like an atom possibly. What is the other? :confused:

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes, Foursevens Atom AL and Manker PL10 penlight.

Weld Inspector

Enlightened

Good grab on the novatac and zebra ive been.watching for.one of each for my collection, cool color novatac too

ven

Flashaholic

Nice catch Jon, wow.................:party:

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast

So pleased you got that one Jon.
It's far too pretty for me, and it's gone to a very good home.
P

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
#1 Novatac Storm. This one is gold in color and has been modded with a Nichia SW45 R9080 LED. The light is in good shape, with an excellent beam and tint! The light might need a factory reset, as the double click setting doesn't seem to work at the moment. Asking $45 *SOLD* shipped.

Received Gold Storm!
Super Happy :)
44520191275_ab9bf36d04_c.jpg

did not need factory reset, the light had been set up for double click to be 84 lumens and maximum is 95 lumens on my meter, so they looked the same. (my stock Novatac max is 74 lumens on my meter) The light was already previously unlocked, so it is programmable. I was able to lower the double click to 25 lumens.. All is good.

fwiw, I really like the flat knurling on the Gold Storm, my delicate hands dont appreciate aggressive knurling. And, the Gold Storm has the reflector I prefer, with no rings. It even has the AR coating I prefer, with blue reflection, instead of green reflection.. how picky am I? lol
more aggressive knurling on the right:
45435351851_bba6dfe110_c.jpg

Then I had a problem, the light turned itself on when I tapped it on the table to tailstand.. replaced the spring, not solved, I could still slap the light and it would turn itself on. Cleaned all the threads and contacts.. Problem Solved!
The Gold Storm has the wimpy 4 gram spring, but it works, and I have spare 6 gram springs if I get the urge to upgrade..
45383808182_833079835c_c.jpg

On this light, with the N219b mod the lowest low is 0.23 lumens (3 steps higher than stock)
Preset A is maximum of 95 lumens
Preset B is now 10 lumens
Preset C is now 30 lumens
Preset D is now 0.23 lumens

for reference here are the ramping steps, and programming cheat sheet
43787887415_5c3846ff44_c.jpg

the only thing I cant do yet, is a battery detect reset to LiIon, but thats OK cause I use Protected 16340
the light also works with CR123 Primary, even at 2.7v, which would have triggered LiIon protection if it was enabled.

I may do a factory reset at some point when I feel like doing the 250 click hack again.. just to get the light setup as LiIon enabled, so the built in Low Voltage detection will be active. The LiIon program would step down at 3v, and the 2.7v primary would shut the light off.. but Im not worried about overdischarge atm, since I dont use UnProtected LiIon..

all is good.. in fact, all is Fantastic!

fwiw, Im in the market for a pocket clip, if anyone has one available, please PM me.

Im absolutely ecstatic with the N219b 4500k 9080 already installed, saves me a trip to the modder..
45383199102_50dcff1794_c.jpg

this is what high CRI sw 45, and Low CRI stock LED look like under UV.. Love me some orange Phosphors:
44710989894_ca7a72eb8b_b.jpg

fwiw, the Gold Storm weighs 9 grams less than my Pewter model with black bezel.

@K2-bk-bl-rd I hope the Good Karma comes back to you many times over. You did me right!

Last edited:

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jon, you must have thumbs like Popeye's biceps.
P

actually no, I just put the light head down on a table when I need to do the 250 click
but this light did not need it, as received it is already programmable :)

I changed the brightness presets, and enabled last mode memory (option 4), and it is Golden!;-)

Last edited:

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
bump for a great seller
and more good news

> the only thing I cant do yet, is a battery detect reset to LiIon, but thats OK cause I use Protected 16340
the light also works with CR123 Primary, even at 2.7v, which would have triggered LiIon protection if it was enabled.

this is Solved!
I tried a battery at 3.06 v and the normal HDS style LiIon Low battery step down happened. I confirmed my LiIon detection worked!

turns out HDS allows the user to override the Low Voltage Warning and it will sacrifice unprotected LiIon IF the operator restarts the light with a depleted cell. Since I use protected cells, Im not concerned about overdischarge, and I like that the Low battery warnings kick in above 3v

all good

glwts

Latest posts