• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Paladins, Ti Jetbeams with Trits

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale in the US only, PayPal to confirmed address only, AS IS and will include USPS Priority unless otherwise noted.(not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items, INS extra at your request) Batteries not included.

First unconditional "I'll take it" post followed by timely payment gets it. If no payment within 24 hours it will go back up. I reserve the right to refuse sale.

PLEASE READ EACH DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU SAY I"LL TAKE IT.

Jetbeam Purple/Blue Jet II Pro Ti with 2 green and 2 red trits. never carried in condition I received it.

$75.00 $80.00

70w8r4.jpg

24116ch.jpg

2n1g7zb.jpg

Next Jetbeam TCE-1 971 of 1000 with 3 green trits, one seems a tad dimmer than the other two, perhaps the norland got goofy on that one :p Never carried in condition I received it.

***SOLD*** $80.00

2wd4w3c.jpg

14ik7cn.jpg

***SOLD***First up. 47/PK Paladin Blue never carried in condition I received it.

$100.00

xylnc.jpg

***SOLD***Next 47/PK Paladin Plain Ti never carried in condition I received it.
$100.00

ixgpy1.jpg

Thanks for looking. :)

Last edited:

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks! Like you said previously. They're like potato chips! Can't have just one.

Excellent score! I haven't seen Paladins for sale since I can't remember when. Great seller here folks. Don't let the skeleton scare you.

~ Chance

Also. The paladins arrived safe and sound. Thanks beamhead!