• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn: One of Mac's "Unique Surefires" - (LU10 Kit modified, SW02 Tailswitch ...)

the_black_tie_diyer

Newly Enlightened
Withdrawn: One of Mac's "Unique Surefires" - (LU10 Kit modified, SW02 Tailswitch ...)

Hi,

This light hast been my Nightstand light for years, and I finally decided to let it go. Your chance at owning a piece of CPF history, if you will ...

It's basically this light, but without the GID epoxy. -> http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?153793-Unique-Surefire

I posted about it in the "Three essential torches/flashlights"- thread -> http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...-Flashlights&p=5105490&viewfull=1#post5105490

Large: "Mac's Customs" one of the "Unique Surefires" (LU10 Kit modified, 3x Cree XR-E P4 WG tint, MCR17XR Reflectors, 17670 powered, Tri-Flupic Driver - Currently set at 20ma Low, 850ma High, 2.3 amps Burst, SW02 Tailswitch, Custom Heatsink - I copied this from one of his old threads) My Nightstand light. Got this many years ago and it has served me very well and continues to do so. BUT it needs regular (every 6 months) cleaning of threads and contacts otherwise it starts flickering. And I guess I should look for some new batteries as the ones I use are still the ones that came with the light. If there was no time for sentimentalities this would also be hands down, "the one" light for me.

Light is in used, good condition, shows little wear, works. 30.10.2018 -> Offer withdrawn due to lack of interest. (Asking 515,- USD shipped with insurance/delivery confirmation worldwide. Payment via PayPal or SEPA/wire transfer within the EU. Light ships from Germany. Open to reasonable offers, not interested in trading for another light.) 30.10.2018 -> Offer withdrawn due to lack of interest.

I'd feel most comfortable not shipping the two batteries and ultrafire charger with it, but if you insist I can do so. The batteries are as old as the light, don't now how many times I charged them, same goes for the charger ...

29481177kf.jpg

PM me for any questions you might have, thank you very much!

Kind regards,
Oliver

Last edited:

andyfrasier

Enlightened
Re: Withdrawn: One of Mac's "Unique Surefires" - (LU10 Kit modified, SW02 Tailswitch

Offer sent in PM - Sorry I didn't see this before

light-modder

Enlightened
Re: Withdrawn: One of Mac's "Unique Surefires" - (LU10 Kit modified, SW02 Tailswitch

I just saw this as well, I don't get on that often lately. It's definitely something I'd be interested in but the extra work makes it out of my price range.