• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Misc. Garage sale...

scout24

Flashaholic
So, as is the trend, the ollection that's not a collection starts creeping up on you... So, time to thin the herd. All prices include tracked usps shipping (conus plus two only please) and Paypal fees. I'm not looking for trades at this time. Any questions, please ask! First "I'll take it" HERE takes precedence. On to the good stuff!

Sold. First- A Haiku head with 1.5v AA converter. XM-L emitter. Great shape, a few very minor handling/ carry trails. Add a Datiled LE, use it as-is, or send it to Tana! :devil: $125.00. Sold

View attachment 8726

Sold. Next, a single 14500 Mini-mag by KYFishguy. XP-G3 Triple if I recall, light frost optics. 4 level, low medium high and Turbo. Great shape, very little use. $50.00. Sold.

View attachment 8725

Sold. Here's a sleeper- 4sevens stainless Mini Mk II Turbo. Has a Lux-RC board done by Joseph Thompson on FB. I believe these are 5000k XP-L's, I'll double check. Fun, bright, same optical programming as the rest of Lux's lights. Narrow clear optics. Remember what the board costs, nevermind time and donor light... :) $150.00. SOLD.

View attachment 8723

More to come...

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Thanks. Should be fixed...

Edit- Please ignore the Hinderer pic, I can't make it go away. It does not show up when I go in to "edit post"... :ohgeez: I do have a seperate sales thread up for it in the proper subforum, FYI...

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Hey buddy, I think I got rid of the XM pic without messing up anything else! Haha

scout24

Flashaholic
It was strange- I went to "edit post" and the XM picture wasn't in the post! Tried multiple times. Thanks for the assist...

nbp

Flashaholic
Looks like the pics had been added with an app so they were little thumbnails, not in the body of the post. I had to tap a little X on the photo and it disappeared. Who knows?!

scout24

Flashaholic
Thanks Nick. Pics were added from my phone after being resized... who knows. Mr. Gardiner- PM incoming. All sold or spf, thanks folks. 😁

From Penn's Woods to the Great North West. :twothumbs

~ Chance

rvwrT7w.jpg