• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Surefire E-Series & Aleph MANIA (only Surefire E1B Clip left) *WORLDWIDE*

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
I need something new and decided to let go a few of my E-Series / Aleph Lights / Parts. Not interested in trades. Prices are + shipping due to the smaller parts included in the sale.

Here is what has to go: EXCEPT #10a EVERYTHING ELSE IS SOLD
sale2018k.jpg

1. Surefire E1e-HA rare 1st Gen with Z52 twisty tailcap and non-crenelated bezel. Has some wear, mainly on the head, the rest is in very good condition (sse pics). Has a stock working MN01 bulb. $219

e1e-1-1.jpg

e1e-1-2.jpg

e1e-1-3.jpg

e1e-1-4.jpg

2. Surefire E1e-HA has clicky tailcap, comes with installed EB1 two-way clip as well as the original clip (inluding plastic insert) very good condition with very minor wear (see pics). Has working MN03 bulb - 6v so you can use it with a rechargeable. $189

3. Surefire E1e-HA has clicky tailcap, comes with installed Lumens Factory two-way clip as well as the original clip (inluding plastic insert) very good condition with very minor wear (see pics). Has no working bulb but you can buy the Tana SingLED if you want and get $10 off then ;) $179

4. Surefire E1e-HA has clicky tailcap, comes with installed EB1 two-way clip as well as the original clip (inluding plastic insert) very good condition with very minor wear (see pics). Has no working bulb but you can buy the Tana SingLED if you want and get $10 off then ;) $179

5. Surefire Aleh Lego consisting of Surefire ribbed KL1-HA, Aleph 1x123 Body and Aleph McTC with McClicky and heat treated Oveready SS Clip head has some wear and a dent, body and tailcap anodizing is not the most consistent (see pics) $169

6. Aleph Mule consisting of Aleph Mule head, 1x123 Body and McTc with McClicky stonewashed aluminum, glow in the dark rubber boot and filler o-ring between body and tailcap, NO light enginge but datiLED offers a few over here: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/v...gines-for-Aleph-and-McGizmo-lights&highlight= $99

mule1.jpg

mule2.jpg

7. RPM E-Series Tailcaps HA-natural mint $45 each

8. Aleph McTC black with McClicky and black Oveready SS clip tailcaps in very good condition, clips with slight wear $50 each

9. Tofty Delring E-Series Tailcap Shroud used $15 each

10. Surefire E1B clips a) is from the 30th anniversary edition, b) from a regular E1B both very good condition $20 each (shipping on these alone is $6 registered worldwide!)

11. Tana SingLED Cree XP-G 6500k 2.8-6V 1A 2mode low high, I´m the 1st owner, baasically no runtime so far (just tested and played with for a few minutes) $60
The SingLED is reserved for the E1es without a working bulb until these are sold. You can call dibs on it and if the buyers of the E1es don´t want it you´ll get it.

SHIPPING depends on what you are buying. Registered worldwide priority shipping is $10 for up to 500g weight of the package. Clips can be shipped for less (only the clips because the other stuff will result in a thicker package which leads to the $10 option). If you buy more and the weight is more than 500g but less than 1000g registered worldwide priority shipping is $15. Insurance is optional and can be had for $3 for a 100.- Euro indemnity step ($6 = 200.- €, $9 = 300.- €....). After all rather affordable compared to what USPS charges for registered priority int´ll shipping I´d say.

THE RULES:

• the first to post an unconditional "I´ll take it" in this thread gets the item and has priority over any PM or Email communication
  • do not edit your "I´ll take it" post unless you want to back out completely
  • make another post if you want to add something to your "I´ll take it"
  • Paypal payment (no e-cheque or similar crap) is expected within 12 hours after I sent my paypal information or the light/part will be made available again
  • EU members can pay via bank transfer if they wish to
  • I ship worldwide, items do not include batteries due to shipping restrictions, all prices ($US) are + worldwide registered priority shipping
  • Shipping will be to the address provided by paypal only!
  • I try to ship asap but work might permit shipping weekdays, items will be shipped no later than saturday
  • I reserve the right to not sell to anybody for no particular reason

Last edited:

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTS: Surefire E-Series & Aleph MANIA (4x E1e, ribbed KL1, Mule, Parts...) *WO...

I'll take #6 and #9a (or b, whatever unless there are differences)
PM coming

Last edited:

Lucky Jim

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Surefire E-Series & Aleph MANIA (4x E1e, ribbed KL1, Mule, Parts...) *WORLDW

I'll take 7c and 10b. Payment incoming.

A-MAC

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Surefire E-Series & Aleph MANIA (4x E1e, ribbed KL1, Mule, Parts...) *WORLDW

I'll take 4, 7a, and 11. PM sent.

ETA: Payment sent.

Last edited:

808vudoo

Enlightened

Please add #8a and second offer on #6...thank you

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks guys, I jut sent you the paypal details (id30209, Lucky Jim, A-MAC and 808vudoo).

Cheers
Eric

Edit: I´ll shut down for today (almost midnight over here)

Last edited:

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take 7b and 9b please,

PayPal waiting!

EDIT: PayPal sent :D

Last edited:

symbian60

Newly Enlightened

I'll take #1 and 8b please!

criollo

Enlightened

Hi Eric,

Taking backup on #8b.

Hope you don't regret selling these jewels :)

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hope you don't regret selling these jewels :)
Me too ;) Although I still have 6 E1e left..... so I guess I´ll be good. I´ll have you down as backup for 8b.

Eric

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take 2 and 3 per our PMs.

PayPal sent!

Thanks...

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

LuckyJim, A-MAC, 808vudoo & Greenbean.... your items shipped today. PM sent with tracking#s. Please let me know when you received your items.

id30209 & symbian60, I´ll ship your items friday nov. 2nd after you guys made payment on nov. 1st.

Thanks again
Eric

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

One last :bumpit: for the silver E1b clip (10a)..... $26 shipped registered worldwide

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

id30209 & symbian60, you items shipped today. Tracking# sent via PM. Please let me know whe you get your packages. Thank you

CRKDMike

Enlightened

Excuse my ignorance, but could you provide some more info on #5? What is the UI like? What batteries are suitable? Is that a TIR optic, or an incandescent bulb?
I tried to find info using google, but I was not very successful.

archimedes

Flashaholic

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

.....but could you provide some more info on #5?......
It is a single mode LED head (as the KL1 designation should reveal) which has a TIR. Don´t know if it is just for 3V or for 6V lights too. Never used it myself (only tested it with a 3V battery) since I bought it to have it modded by Tana but never got around to it. I´d say due to it´s low output it is only considered for collecting purposes nowadays or to have it upgraded by a modder.

Eric