NEXTORCH - 300 m long-shot E6        

Thread: Why are industrial AA and AAA cells different dimensions from retail cells?

Question Why are industrial AA and AAA cells different dimensions from retail cells?

My Duracell Industrial cells (AA and AAA) have different dimension to the retail equivalent. The button is not so prominent and the base connector sticks out a bit more.

Some devices won't work on these industrail cells because they don't quite touch the connectors.

Why this difference?

Default Re: Why are industrial AA and AAA cells different dimensions from retail cells?

I have seen similar things on normal Copper Tops. I think it depends on where they are made. Seems the 3rd world ones are of poor quality compared to US made cells. Things may have changed?

Default Re: Why are industrial AA and AAA cells different dimensions from retail cells?

USA made cells? I didn't think that existed anymore.
    Fenix TK50,TK41,TK40,L2D,L1D,L0D,LD01,LD41,LD20,LD15,LD1 0,LD05,HP10,HP15|ZebraLight SC51,SC62w,SC600w,SC600Fd|EagleTac D25A,D25A2,MX25L3C,T25C2,D25LC2|Nitecore TM16,EAX,MT1A,MT2A,EZ AA,IFD2,T5s,D4|47's Mini AA,AA²,"X"AA²,Pro QPA|JetBeam E3S|Spark SD52-NW,SD73-CW, SD6-460-NW,SL6-740NW| List of Lights