*NEW* Acebeam X70-GT (90,000 lumens)

gopajti

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello guys, two photos here, the new flagship model from Acebeam

18pcs XH-P70.2 LED, built in battery pack (8pcs Sony US18650VTC6), max. 90,000 lumens :eek:oo:

update: officially it's fake news

aiwoN0w.jpg

fl5cvOL.jpg

Last edited:

Rockjunkie15

Newly Enlightened
Wow! 90,000 lumens must be a blast, but I'll take the throw of the original x70 to add just a touch of practicality. I wonder what the run time will be?

nimdabew

Enlightened
If I had to take a guess... 15 seconds @90k and then ramp down. 5 min on turbo before needing a 2 hour recharge lol.

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, more than 11000lm per 18650, the lumen race really goes crazy! But how useful is it? I can't see other than that the main purpose is to make the most powerful show off light. Funny for a few seconds...

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's the equivalent of about 450 HDS lights, which would put you back about 135000 dollars - so it's a bargain.
I'll stick with my single HDS.
P

Beckler

Enlightened
It's hardcore, I like it. :caution: But that fan looks way too DIY :D Like a silly contraption. Also if it's that much of an add-on just make it marginally bigger for 2 or 3x the airflow for better max times.

klrman

Newly Enlightened
Wow, more than 11000lm per 18650, the lumen race really goes crazy! But how useful is it? I can't see other than that the main purpose is to make the most powerful show off light. Funny for a few seconds...

11,000lm per 18650, so what's that....... about 3 seconds @90,000lm before stepdown lol. Lumen war is starting to get downright silly. These type of flashlights are going to make much more sense once there is a breakthrough in heat management and battery cap. Happiest flashlight day of my life was the day I got my DX80 and the day I sold it.

Last edited:

mickb

Enlightened
The old 'military applications' lol. Steps down in a few seconds, too many functions , personnel would be told not to use the top ones to save power, would use them anyway lol. I am all for more powerful portable lights but they need breakthrough in battery capacity and heat management before things get too crazy.

gopajti

Flashlight Enthusiast
guys, be careful, this is not official information and photos, not confirmed by Acebeam

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
Or it's real, it got leaked, and they're afraid it'll impede [regular] X70 sales.

So it's fake news...for now! :whistle:

Last edited:

klrman

Newly Enlightened
Could be but if you look at that ad, the "90,000" doesn't line up between the text. Looks like it was sloppily inserted so it seems pretty fake and obvious now, but you just never know for sure!

Albert56

Newly Enlightened
11,000lm per 18650, so what's that....... about 3 seconds @90,000lm before stepdown lol. Lumen war is starting to get downright silly. These type of flashlights are going to make much more sense once there is a breakthrough in heat management and battery cap. Happiest flashlight day of my life was the day I got my DX80 and the day I sold it.

I agree. There needs to be a significant increase in LED lumens/watt and battery capacity before these flashlights become more than just expensive hand warmers. BTW, I had similar disappointment with my Imalent DT70.