• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired The rest are withdrawn

bmo

Newly Enlightened
Looking to pare down my collection a little bit. Please post an "I'll take it" here and follow up with a PM. Payment via Paypal goods/services, buyer pays fees. Also accept USPS Money Orders. Prices are shipped within the US only. Open to reasonable offers.

Thank you for looking :D

Olight S30R Baton III. 1050lm max. $65 $55 shipped
Light is in excellent shape, lens is perfect. I've added three small neodymium magnets to the pocket clip via heat shrink wrap so you can have another directional option to attach the light to something metal in addition to the factory tailcap magnet. Easily removable and non-permanent. Original factory 18650 Li-Ion specific to the light and compatible with the charging dock is included. Will come with the charging dock and USB cable. No box. I'll throw in a nice brown carrying case from a different light I have since I don't use it.

Sunwayman D40A. 940lm max. Neutral white. $50 40 shipped
Body of the light is in excellent shape and lens is perfect. Some minor cracks on the plastic button covers, however the buttons themselves still function perfectly. If the it bothers you, I'm told Sunwayman will sell you new plastic covers for the buttons if you contact their customer service. Will com with the factory pouch as well as lanyard (lanyard is stored inside the pouch). Will also come with a diffuser that stores nicely on the bottom of the light when not needed. Also comes with a diffused cone/wand attachment. No batteries included.

Zebralight SC52w L2. 500lm max w/14500 battery, or 280lm max with AA. Neutral white. $50 shipped *SOLD*

Uses 1xAA or 1x14500 Li-Ion. Light is overall great/excellent condition. Some unavoidable minor nicks here and there on the outside of the bezel from normal pocket carry. Lens is perfect however. Will also include 4x 14500 lithium-ion batteries since this is the only light I still have that uses those types of cells. 2x Keeppower 840mAh, 1x Nightcore 750mAh, 1x Olight 750mAh.

Surefire Titan. Dual output 15/120 lumens. $40 30 shipped

Excellent condition save for one nick on the outer diameter of the bezel. Lens is perfect. Will come with the Surefire factory AAA Ni-MH rechargeable battery.

Last edited:

bmo

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS - Olight S30R Baton III, Sunwayman D40A, Zebralight SC52w L2, Surefire Titan

Bump :)

bmo

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS - Olight S30R Baton III, Sunwayman D40A, Zebralight SC52w L2, Surefire Titan

Bump. Open to reasonable offers :twothumbs

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the Zebralight SC52w L2 as per PM's.
Paypal sent.

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast

Zebralight package arrived Saturday in great shape. Thanks for the quick shipping & excellent packaging.
It was a pleasure doing business with you.

bmo

Newly Enlightened

Bump. Make me an offer:grin2:

bmo

Newly Enlightened

Bump. Still available

bmo

Newly Enlightened

Final bump with price drops.

Latest posts