• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Copper and brass BOSS, Brass Mr. Bulk/VOB/Sigma Customs sale!

Dirty wage guy

Enlightened
Up for sale are some lights I didn't plan on selling, but it's cold out and the family needs some new winter gear, so with that said, your purchase will be sincerely appreciated.

First up is a special light. One of a kind actually. The head is a brass Mr. Bulk "Big Bulkhead" with that has a
hi-cri Nichia 219b, that is powered by a Mtn17dd driver.
The middle adapter was made by Vesture of blood and the body was made by Devin Bauer of Sigma Customs and it takes an 18650 battery.
$525 - SOLD

Second up is a OR Brass BOSS combo from the very first run that has the patina finish. I bought it new from OR and Never carried it even once, so it's basically brand new. Still has the stickers on it.
It has 4500k XPL's and a red secondary. Paid over $800 for it.
$600 shipped

Third is a Cu BOSS 35 that has Nichia's and a red secondary. Excellent condition
$500

Lights will be packed up proper and sent usps priority free of charge to the US. International add $15
Prompt paypal payment is definitely appreciated and if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask.

Hopefully the pics work here. If I can't get them to post, I can emai them to whoever is interested.
https://imgur.com/a/OSdVNmM

lights are cross posted so get them while you can!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: