• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Malkoff MDC HA NW, 1CR123

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD:

Selling a light I just purchased new from Gene to compare and I'm keeping my AA MDC as my go-to for night time duties.

I have 113 in it.

US only sales at this time.

Asking 105>100 SOLD via PayPal G&S, includes shipping in a USPS small flat rate box and I always provide the tracking. No battery included.

Please post "I'll take it" and PM me and I'll send you my PayPal info.

Thanks,
GB

Last edited:

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you look at the third photo the voltage can be seen, 2 - 3.2v
P

MDC VOLTS.jpg

Last edited:

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bump!

For some reason I'm not getting notified on this thread!

Thanks for helping peter,

Checking settings now, and a price drop.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Can't seem to find this head on there site. What are the Specifications of the light.

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Modes are LowLow-Low-High. It always comes on in LowLow.

The light has a Black Type III Hard Anodized finish. They are fully potted and use the same reflector as the M61 for a good balance of throw and spill. The LED is a Neutral White (4000K) Cree XP-G2.

This light will support standard CR123 primary lithium batteries. It will NOT SUPPORT rechargeable Li-ion batteries.

Mode of Operation:

The switch debounce time is 150 milliseconds. The mode will advance each time the light is momentarily activated and the switch debounce time has passed.

This light USES ON TIME to determine mode switching. If the light is left ON for more than 1 second, the NEXT off/on cycle will return the light to low. If the light is NOT LEFT ON for 1+ seconds the NEXT off/on cycle will advance the mode. The off time has no relation to the mode switching of the light. In most normal use, the light will always come on in low.

3/15/185 Lumens (Neutral 4000K)

Approximate Runtime in modes: 100/20/1 Hours

From Malkoff's site, the head isn't sold separately IIRC.