• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB McGizmo Haiku Ti

Musso

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking for an McGizmo Haiku Ti. Would like it to have an cwf engine (But not necessary) . Secondary color not important.

Please message me with condition and pics.

I have a few New Brous blades for trade if interested in a partial trade.

Send pictures to [email protected]

Thank you
Joseph

Last edited:

fyrstormer

Banned
Interesting. Is it a 3-emitter/single-housing setup, sort of like the Cree MC-E? Or are the emitters all in separate housings? The latter would require specialized optics unless the emitters can be packed extremely close together on the MCPCB.

EDIT: I'm thinking about a Haiku modded in such a way as to continue being compatible with modular light engines. If the modularity is done-away-with, then obviously there are a lot more options.

Last edited:

the0dore3524

Flashlight Enthusiast
Interesting. Is it a 3-emitter/single-housing setup, sort of like the Cree MC-E? Or are the emitters all in separate housings? The latter would require specialized optics unless the emitters can be packed extremely close together on the MCPCB.

EDIT: I'm thinking about a Haiku modded in such a way as to continue being compatible with modular light engines. If the modularity is done-away-with, then obviously there are a lot more options.

Standard triple; three separate primary LEDs on an MCPCB. Optics also just standard Carclo 10507 I believe, although you can swap with other Carclo optics later.

https://www.cwfcustomflashlights.com/collections/all