• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired COMPLETE Malkoff, Overready, Fivemega Lights

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
All right guys, I am building a motorcycle over the winter and I'm trying to raise funds for that effort. I'm thinning out my non-Maglite collection especially some lights I don't regularly use. I'll be adding some more periodically here as I clean out. Please PM me with any questions. I am not looking for trades at this time unless you have parts for a BMW R Nine T. :)

s1piLD2.jpg

j8YuWCK.jpg

Shipping is to US only. Please PM me for international shipping. I will combine on shipping so please PM me if you'd like multiple items. First I'll take it gets it. I'll update the post as they get sold.

#1 Fivemega 18350 E Body with Malkoff VME Head, Malkof M61NL Drop In, VME Head, and Switch $120 shipped Now $110 Shipped WITHDRAWN

I'm not looking to part out at this time but if you don't want the drop in or switch, PM me and we can work something out. This is an awesome light but just doesn't see enough rotation to justify me keeping. The drop in has foil tape to make contact with the body as shown, a must on these FM bodies. I ran an 18350 Keeppower protected cell which worked perfect. It is not included. The switch is a Malkoff E switch. The switch and drop in have maybe an hour of run time on them. the VME head is a little more used but not bad. The Fivemega Body is like new but is missing a couple small spots of Anno here and there. It came that way.

#2 Pink Malkoff MD2 $120 shipped Now $110 Shipped SOLD

Like new, very rare. Was a shelf queen. No drop in included but does have switch, lens and all gaskets.

#3 Camo Malkoff MD2 $140 shipped Now $130 shipped SOLD

Like new, very rare. Was a shelf queen. No drop in included but does have switch, lens and all gaskets. Has very rare Malkoff Titanium Clip.

#4 Overready Camo Surefire Z2 Combat Light $180 shipped $170 Shipped Now $160 Shipped

Very rare, this was a user and is a 7 / 10. It has an orange boot McClicky and works well. No drop in included.

#5 Malkoff 16340 Bodyguard Body and VME Head $65 shipped SOLD

Body is brand new and hasn't seen any use. VME head has seen light use. Great light just not for me. Not looking to part out at this time.

#6 Overready Unified Host $40 shipped SOLD

This is brand new but has had the Overready tail cap swapped with a stock Surefire one with a McClicky installed. It has a hard press tail switch. It takes an 18350 battery, not included.

#7 George W Bush AA Innaugural AA Mini Maglite $30 shipped SPF

https://imgur.com/DfJu5wXVery rare, this is leftover from the last WTS thread. There is a tiny bit of corrosion on the end cap near the tail spring but you probably wouldn't notice if I didn't say anything. Looks perfect otherwise. Works perfect too. These are tough to come by.

Last edited:

grr

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Malkoff, Overready, Fivemega Lights

I'll take#6 please

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sent out PMs and marked the items SPF. Thanks guys!!

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast

Do you need stock replacements for the RnineT?

The only stock parts I'd be looking for are a set of spoked wheels. I have cast and I should have sprung for the spokes when I bought the bike. I'm kicking myself now because I remembered how much I hated riding on road in Jersey when I had my sport bikes.

Bump Bump, sold items will ship this afternoon. I lowered the price on the others.

Flashlike

Enlightened

LiftdT4R -- That Malkoff MD2 Camo with Titanium Clip looks really nice. I've always wanted one of those, but I'm waaaay over budget right now. Anyway, does it have the "Judco" switch?

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast

LiftdT4R -- That Malkoff MD2 Camo with Titanium Clip looks really nice. I've always wanted one of those, but I'm waaaay over budget right now. Anyway, does it have the "Judco" switch?

Thanks, it's a nice light and would make a great Christmas gift to yourself!

It does not have Judco switch. It has a McClicky switch. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe only the one piece body Malkoffs have the Judco switches.

EDIT: All packages mailed.

Flashlike

Enlightened

Thanks, it's a nice light and would make a great Christmas gift to yourself!

It does not have Judco switch. It has a McClicky switch. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe only the one piece body Malkoffs have the Judco switches.

EDIT: All packages mailed.

If I'm not mistaken the McClicky switch would work well with a 3-mode drop in. They are forward clicky switches --correct? In other words you can give it momentary presses (without actually clicking the switch) to cycle through the modes and select the mode you want.

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast

If I'm not mistaken the McClicky switch would work well with a 3-mode drop in. They are forward clicky switches --correct? In other words you can give it momentary presses (without actually clicking the switch) to cycle through the modes and select the mode you want.

That is correct. I use a M361N in an MD2 very regularly. It's a nice setup and you can quickly flip through the modes with a momentary press.

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the Pink MD2. Can't believe that is still here.

Paypal addy coming your way.

Camo Malkoff is sold as well! I added a GWB Mini Mag I had laying around. Pls hlp me get these last 3 lights sold so I can buy some go fast motorcycle parts. Thanks guys!!

Flashlike

Enlightened

Paypal addy coming your way.

Camo Malkoff is sold as well! I added a GWB Mini Mag I had laying around. Pls hlp me get these last 3 lights sold so I can buy some go fast motorcycle parts. Thanks guys!!

Payment sent for the MD2 Camo with Titanium clip. :thanks:

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bum, I'll sell just the Fivemega 18350 E body for $40 shipped an keep the rest of the light. Malkoff parts never hurt to have around.