• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

New product introduction-ROFIS TC1 touch control compact EDC flashlight

rofisbenny

Newly Enlightened
TC1-3.jpg

Hi,Everybody

Recently, we will be launching a special EDC flashlight, which will be the most eye-catching of the same type of products.

It has the following characteristics:

1. Adopting advanced touch control technology, the touch control is faster and more sensitive.

2. Small size,comvenient for everyday carry.

3. Utilize a 10180 rechargeable lithium-ion battery,Micro usb direct charge interface.

4. CREE XPG3 LED, max output up to 120 lumens.

5.Using high-transmittance PMMA lens, the light beam is more softer and less harmful to eyes.

6.Made of premium aluminum alloy, the surface is Mil-spec hard anodizing (HA III),
Making the flashlight more wear-resistant.

For more information, please refer to our website picture introduction:

http://www.rofislight.com/products/rofis-tc1/

Looking forward to your participation ,discussion and feedback!

Last edited:

jjp888

Newly Enlightened
Great to see new innovations from Rofis!.I think this uses ,the same technology like in some electric plasma lighters, not the usual fingerprint scanner in mobiles.I went through the brochure, and was little confused on the position mode.I guess ,it doubles up as a locator beacon and a battery indicator, if IAM right.Also,noticed no direct access to moonlight and turbo mode,hopes they can improve the UI.Anyways waiting to see this in action soon.

Last edited:

rofisbenny

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for your advice!
Great to see new innovations from Rofis!.I think this uses ,the same technology like in some electric plasma lighters, not the usual fingerprint scanner in mobiles.I went through the brochure, and was little confused on the position mode.I guess ,it doubles up as a locator beacon and a battery indicator, if IAM right.Also,noticed no direct access to moonlight and turbo mode,hopes they can improve the UI.Anyways waiting to see this in action soon.

LightObsession

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like an interesting little light.

Hopefully less prone to failure than some of the smaller twisties.