• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired [All Sold: Klarus / Armytek / Thrunite / Lumintop / Foursevens]

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sale Terms:
  • US/US territory shipping only, unless we have previously dealt before
  • First Class shipping unless otherwise indicated
  • Paypal Purchase of Goods Option (no gift payments please)
  • I reserve the right to refuse sale at my discretion
  • Not looking for trades
1) Klarus XT2CR Neutral White [Sold on another forum] $32 $35
2) Armytek Dobermann Warm White [Sold on another forum] $47 $50
3) ThruNite Catapult V6 Mini Thrower Neutral White [Sold on another forum] $55
4) Lumintop GT Mini Neutral White [Sold to djans1397] $45
5) Foursevens Mini Mk II BB Ti Neutral White [Sold on another forum] $45

1) Klarus XT2CR Neutral White
Emitter: XHP-35 HI (4500K 3-step Easywhite version with 80+ CRI). This has been carried and used. It was modded from a stock cool white XPH-35 HD to a nice neutral white XHP-35 HI. The HI emitter has more throw over stock, but output is slightly lower than the stock 1,600 lumens. Includes original 18650 battery, box, belt case, and micro usb charging cable. An 18650 with protection capable of high discharge is required for full output on Turbo. This light will also run off of 2 CR123a batteries.

Full disclosure: Battery may need to replaced as output sometimes drops slightly on Turbo when fully charged. Also, there looks to be something that stayed inside the head when the emitter was swapped. It could possibly be taken out but I never attempted to as it never posed a problem with the beam. Light isn't in rough condition but it does show some light ano wear due to carry.

KiNobZ9.jpg

3i2Jfhi.jpg

DNvRIyI.jpg

6B5zvlU.jpg

LXbhViF.jpg

2) Armytek Dobermann XHP35 HI Warm White
Emitter: XHP-35 HI (neutral-warm white). This is a pretty good thrower and bright with a nice tint to boost. Used very sparingly around the house - it's in excellent condition. Includes box with original accessories, and I will also throw in a Sanyo NCR18650GA 3500mAh battery.

P3NHftT.jpg

0e1KD5d.jpg

KMAYjre.jpg

WtCn3Kd.jpg

3) ThruNite Catapult V6 Mini Thrower Neutral White
Emitter: XHP-35 HI (neutral white). Tested around the house, great mini thrower. Includes original 26650 battery, box, belt case, micro usb charging cable, instructions (all that came with the light).

AR3CwhT.jpg

DNhYNIR.jpg

6SSJopV.jpg

2XPjAol.jpg

4) Lumintop GT Mini Neutral White
Emitter: XP-L HI (neutral white). Tested around the house, great mini thrower. Side button has led light and UI can be simple or advanced - see instructions for options. Includes original 18650 battery, box, instructions, purple lanyard, o-rings.

KO96iAH.jpg

YTl2Hrb.jpg

73NwEqw.jpg

cz7JzQm.jpg

5) Foursevens Mini Mk II BB Ti Neutral White
Emitter: XM-L2 (neutral white, leans towards cool white). Tested around the house and carried loosely in pocket. Optic and un-knurled ring around head has some very light surface marks, hard to tell but still worth mentioning. These are no longer available from the original manufacturer, and are marked up on the current owners site. All original accessories and box included.

S23Uni6.jpg

jBQOIzL.jpg

92olCDI.jpg

1mNVuXl.jpg

BEbaedY.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Klarus / Armytek / Thrunite / Lumintop / Foursevens

Is the Mini one of the ones modified with a 4500K, 75+ CRI XM-L2? Probably not, reading your description.... but I just gotta check. :eek: [FONT=Lato, sans-serif]

[/FONT]~ Chance

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is the Mini one of the ones modified with a 4500K, 75+ CRI XM-L2? Probably not, reading your description.... but I just gotta check. :eek:

~ Chance
It is not. This one is strictly XP-L Hi Intensity. I wasn't aware there were modded one's out there (outside of what Vinh might offer, but even then I don't know what he offered :crackup:).

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

It is not. This one is strictly XP-L Hi Intensity. I wasn't aware there were modded one's out there (outside of what Vinh might offer, but even then I don't know what he offered :crackup:).
Looks like I misunderstood and to clarify I was thinking of the GT Mini and not the Foursevens Mini :eek:.

The Foursevens Mini is stock though. :)

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

The Foursevens Mini sold on another forum.

New price drops for the Klarus and Armytek lights.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Klarus and Armytek lights still available.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump with price drops.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

:candle::candle: