• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All sold or withdrawn. Thanks CPF!

scout24

Flashaholic
Some New Year's housecleaning. :)

SOLD. Mahi head as received from Don. NO LIGHT ENGINE! one was installed and used briefly around the house, not my cup of tea. $185.00. SOLD

SOLD. Frelux from the second batch. (Old driver.) Black with brass knob and clip, beautiful Nichia emitter. Comes with tin and sticker. Some storage marks on tin, light is 99% condition. $85.00 SOLD

SOLD Starting at the top, a NIP never opened Surefire E2E. Says $96.00 on the price tag, let's go with that. SOLD

SOLD HDS Clicky 3000k from Hogo's special run. Your choice of flush or raised tail, mint as received. $215.00 SOLD

FM stainless 18350 body. Flared tail (non-removable, one piece body/tail) with McClicky. My Keepower 1200's fit. E-Series Surefire threading. $40.00

SOLD 4Sevens Mini MkII Turbo. Never carried. Programmable to different mode groups. Instructions here on CPF. $40.00 SOLD

SOLD. 4Sevens Mini MkII Ti. Carried a few times, not my cup of tea. Neutral if I recall, programmable to different mode groups. Instructions here on CPF. $40.00. SOLD

SOLD This one I have trouble with. Surefire KL1 head. This was a Milky mod from back in the day. K2 emitter if memory serves, right now it's 4 level from moonlight to a guesstimated 300lm. Beautiful reflector whose name escapes me, I'll do more research. Perfect to send to Tana, mod it yourself, or figure out Scott's 80-tap programming and play with it as-is. It does mode skip from 2-4 and 3-4 as often as not, so there's that... $50.00 SOLD

SOLD McGizmo LE, 119v with HIVE driver. Installed, used for 5 minutes. Not bridged or programmed, as-was received from Don. $75.00 SOLD

SOLD HDS Universal clip with screwdriver, black clip not silver. Never mounted. As new. Half price... $28.50 SOLD

SOLD Muyshondt Maus. Blue ano aluminum, beautiful beam and tint. 2 level. Carried briefly, a few very minor chips out of ano around tail where the ring sits. You'd need to look really hard to find them... Comes with two NIP cells. $75.00. SOLD

All lights are as-is, no packaging, booklets, cards, accessories, batteries unless mentioned. CONUS plus two ONLY. Paypal fees and USPS first class with tracking included. First "I'll take it" HERE gets them. Thanks for looking!!!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144443229@N06/shares/gV9815

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144443229@N06/shares/5qu4cj

View attachment 9248

Last edited:

Viper715

Enlightened
Re: Some New Year's housecleaning.

Beat me to that KL1! Those K2s that Scott used were creamy white iirc. Nice score.

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: Some New Year's housecleaning.

Sorry about photo, working on it... PM's answered!

Maus SPF, KL1 and McGizmo LE SPF with US shipping addy...

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: New Year's housecleaning. HDS 3000k Clicky, Mini MkII Ti, Stainless 18350 E-body

Sweet! :) Yours. PM incoming...

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: New Year's housecleaning. HDS 3000k Clicky, Mini MkII Ti, Stainless 18350 E-body

Wooo great sale ! Was thinking of that 3000k HDs. Great catch slumber ! And congrats to all!

thermal guy

Flashaholic

😭😭😭 I don't want to be poor anymore!