• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN - WTT Orange Cerakote HDS Clicky

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got an Orange Cerakote HDS XP-L 325 Clicky and I'm very happy with it.
However, I'm aware that many people would treasure one of these more than I do. I just need an HDS, not necessarily an Orange one.

As you can see from the pictures, I have used this. It has lived in my overalls pocket for the last year and there is wear on the front edge of the bezel, tailcap, head and body. I've enhanced the photos to show the blemishes rather than to make it look pretty. The worst of the the wear is on the front and rear edges.
Candle mode is nine clicks and it has one of my own hardpress raised buttons, I have a spare flush button that I can replace that with.

If someone is interested in swapping this for a Clicky Nichia 219b powered HDS, please drop me a PM.
Ideally I'd like a 219B 4500K R9080 in exchange, but I don't really know if that is a fair exchange. I'm not looking for a shelf queen, as i use my lights, and will be happy with something that has some wear.
Please don't make any offers other than another HDS ACME Nichia 219b Clicky, as I'm very happy to carry on using this one. I'm open to cash flowing one way or the other depending on condition, with my luck it will flow outwards as usual. I can throw in one of the plain HDS Clips if it helps.

Maybe I'm being over optimistic, but I just thought I'd test the waters.
If I actually get any interest, I will take my time choosing my best option.
Thanks,
Peter

Here's some pictures.......

Photo_34.jpg

Photo_33.jpg

Photo_42.jpg

This isn't a very pretty photo, I did it to show the wear on the front edges af the scallops....
Photo_32.jpg

Thanks for looking, please PM for more information.
Also, thank you Archimedes for the Proof Reading.
P

Last edited:

obrian

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTT Orange Cerakote HDS Clicky

How much u r looking for Pe?