NEXTORCH - 300 m long-shot E6        

Thread: WTB: Convoy S2+ Triple

Default WTB: Convoy S2+ Triple

Hi,

I am looking to buy your run of the mill, oh-so-popular, Convoy S2+ triple. I have some requirements, though most of them are not very unique or special at all.

• Gray (I really only want this color) Convoy S2+ host with 18350 body (if you want to toss in the 18650, that's fine, but I really want the 18350 body)
    • Triple emitters with high CRI so Samsung or Nichia ok. Prefer 4000K or 5000K temps. No Cree or other emitters
    • Carlco Triple Optic. Have a preference for frosted and medium spot or flood. But not super picky here and can always replace it
    • Light up switch would be a nice bonus but not required. If you have a spare that's not installed, I'd like to buy it from you.
    • Bypassed springs ideal
    • Ok now here's the tricky part - I'd really like a one piece pill, not the stock pill with a spacer. Yes, this means you probably bought a custom machined one aftermarket.

Does anyone have one for me before I go build one myself? I'd really like to get one second hand, if possible.

Thank you.
    Peace!
    Sygyzy
    www.sygyzy.com | Hall of Fame: js, MrBulk, Litho123, Dark Zero, Lips, Milkyspit, StarHalo

Default Re: WTB: Convoy S2+ Triple

Quote Originally Posted by sygyzy View Post
    Hi,

I am looking to buy your run of the mill, oh-so-popular, Convoy S2+ triple. I have some requirements, though most of them are not very unique or special at all.

• Gray (I really only want this color) Convoy S2+ host with 18350 body (if you want to toss in the 18650, that's fine, but I really want the 18350 body)
    • Triple emitters with high CRI so Samsung or Nichia ok. Prefer 4000K or 5000K temps. No Cree or other emitters
    • Carlco Triple Optic. Have a preference for frosted and medium spot or flood. But not super picky here and can always replace it
    • Light up switch would be a nice bonus but not required. If you have a spare that's not installed, I'd like to buy it from you.
    • Bypassed springs ideal
    • Ok now here's the tricky part - I'd really like a one piece pill, not the stock pill with a spacer. Yes, this means you probably bought a custom machined one aftermarket.

Does anyone have one for me before I go build one myself? I'd really like to get one second hand, if possible.

Thank you.
    Do you know if this is one piece or two? I can't really tell and it is the first one I looked at first hand. It is out of a Mountain Electronics "S3"

"S3" EDC Flashlight V3 - Triple LED - 18650
    - S3 EDC Driver: H17F - 3A + DD - Ful..
    - Carclo Lens: 10507
    - S3 EDC LED: Nichia 219C
    - S3 EDC Color: Black

Hi, that looks like it has a spacer (you can see the seam on the right).
    Peace!
    Sygyzy
    www.sygyzy.com | Hall of Fame: js, MrBulk, Litho123, Dark Zero, Lips, Milkyspit, StarHalo

Quote Originally Posted by sygyzy View Post
    Hi, that looks like it has a spacer (you can see the seam on the right).
    I see what you mean. But, I wasn't sure it wasn't a machine mark. I would think there would be some solder showing. You had me curious enough to see what Richard used. Also, why he used and S3. They normally have a shelf, which he must of drilled out. He might have had an excess of them in stock and wanted to use them up. Anyways, great light and a very versatile driver. I'm willing to take an offer if you want.