• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Convoy S2+ Triple

sygyzy

Enlightened
Hi,

I am looking to buy your run of the mill, oh-so-popular, Convoy S2+ triple. I have some requirements, though most of them are not very unique or special at all.

• Gray (I really only want this color) Convoy S2+ host with 18350 body (if you want to toss in the 18650, that's fine, but I really want the 18350 body)
  • Triple emitters with high CRI so Samsung or Nichia ok. Prefer 4000K or 5000K temps. No Cree or other emitters
  • Carlco Triple Optic. Have a preference for frosted and medium spot or flood. But not super picky here and can always replace it
  • Light up switch would be a nice bonus but not required. If you have a spare that's not installed, I'd like to buy it from you.
  • Bypassed springs ideal
  • Ok now here's the tricky part - I'd really like a one piece pill, not the stock pill with a spacer. Yes, this means you probably bought a custom machined one aftermarket.

Does anyone have one for me before I go build one myself? I'd really like to get one second hand, if possible.

Thank you.

Inkidu

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I am looking to buy your run of the mill, oh-so-popular, Convoy S2+ triple. I have some requirements, though most of them are not very unique or special at all.

• Gray (I really only want this color) Convoy S2+ host with 18350 body (if you want to toss in the 18650, that's fine, but I really want the 18350 body)
  • Triple emitters with high CRI so Samsung or Nichia ok. Prefer 4000K or 5000K temps. No Cree or other emitters
  • Carlco Triple Optic. Have a preference for frosted and medium spot or flood. But not super picky here and can always replace it
  • Light up switch would be a nice bonus but not required. If you have a spare that's not installed, I'd like to buy it from you.
  • Bypassed springs ideal
  • Ok now here's the tricky part - I'd really like a one piece pill, not the stock pill with a spacer. Yes, this means you probably bought a custom machined one aftermarket.

Does anyone have one for me before I go build one myself? I'd really like to get one second hand, if possible.

Thank you.
Do you know if this is one piece or two? I can't really tell and it is the first one I looked at first hand. It is out of a Mountain Electronics "S3"

"S3" EDC Flashlight V3 - Triple LED - 18650
- S3 EDC Driver: H17F - 3A + DD - Ful..
- Carclo Lens: 10507
- S3 EDC LED: Nichia 219C
- S3 EDC Color: Black
20190121_203338_HDR.jpg

sygyzy

Enlightened
Hi, that looks like it has a spacer (you can see the seam on the right).

Inkidu

Newly Enlightened
Hi, that looks like it has a spacer (you can see the seam on the right).
I see what you mean. But, I wasn't sure it wasn't a machine mark. I would think there would be some solder showing. You had me curious enough to see what Richard used. Also, why he used and S3. They normally have a shelf, which he must of drilled out. He might have had an excess of them in stock and wanted to use them up. Anyways, great light and a very versatile driver. I'm willing to take an offer if you want.
DSC_6392.jpg