• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Found: Fellhoelter Screw-it Titanium driver

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking for. Fellhoelter bit driver with the spinner top or a similar tool, Mecarmy SDG1 or Scout Leather Titanium or zirconium not driver. Preferably US made but would do imported if good quality.

Last edited:

Nimitz68

Enlightened
Re: WTB: Fellhoelter Screw-it Titanium driver

I use one of his all-Titanium Screw-Its and love mine. I use it with Wiha bits and it makes for an excellent combination. Good luck with your search.

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Nimitz is that by chance in honor of the carrier? I never knew about these things till I went looking for a good quality driver. So far Scout Leather in Zirconium or Titanium May have to be my choice. The mec army looks ok with trit slots but not a lover of the lower machining near the tip and I think it's not US Made. Rain.z has some nice looking ones but not sure
Would prefer the upper... BF very nice work on that

Nimitz68

Enlightened

Thanks Nimitz is that by chance in honor of the carrier?

You are correct. It is. I'm not a veteran but spent a lot of my younger years growing up with Navy families. I'm an airplane nut, so learned to love carriers as well.

Nimitz68

Enlightened

I'm sending you a PM with some information.

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast

Cool nice to make your acquaintance. I m prior service air dept flight deck. Thanks for the pm

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast

Similar design has been found does anyone know anything about the others mentioned above?

archimedes

Flashaholic

Similar design has been found does anyone know anything about the others mentioned above?

Those look interesting ( shiny! ) but I have been quite pleased with a couple of new ratcheting bit drivers I recently received from PB Swiss Tools.

Sorry I can't be of more help with these custom ones, here's a bump for your search :)

I'll add that I have a couple of the Scout Hooks (from Scout Leather Co) and find them very nice quality.

Last edited:

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast

Found: added note to arch the scout ones though look great in titanium and zirconium have what looks like a normal bearing pressed on the top which I don't know if it's a sealed bearing or not but Looking at the grooves and the knurling they don't even compare to the other one. I have some VOH screwdrivers (don't ever buy em off eBay) and that ball bearing head is really nice!
PB Swiss do good ones but I m looking for something for knives, watches, really small precision stuff. Snap on t handle stubby is great too for higher torque applications

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast

I like Wiha for that

I actually didn't know much about wiha but will be getting some. VOH is Swiss and what I use for Breitling bracelets, watch screws the tiny stuff and my HDS screw. I think wiha doesn't do that small

Latest posts