• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: *All Sold*

flashlight nut

Enlightened
First up is a HDS Blue Moon Glow reflector with bezel assembly for easy swaps. The bezel is black with glass (not sapphire) installed. It was lightly used for a couple of days for nightstand duty. Not a mark on it. Price is $115.(SOLD)

Next is a Thor's Hammer High Noon Holster made special for the first run of High Noon HDS Flashlights. This was never used and only out of the package to take these pics. It has an open top and belt clip. Price is now $40 $45 $50 $55.(SOLD)

Prices include shipping and PayPal fees. Please allow me a couple of days to ship items due to work schedule.

WIjtzwJ.jpg

n2yVpqx.jpg

4Muxb4s.jpg

fEk3I0R.jpg

Terms:
Shipping to US only.
First "I'll Take It" gets it.
Small flat rate USPS shipping.
Extra insurance at buyers expense.
PayPal only.
Not responsible for package after it is shipped.
If no payment in 12 hours, item goes to next interested buyer.
PM for PayPal address.

Last edited:

flashlight nut

Enlightened
Re: WTS: HDS Blue Moon Glow Diffused Reflector and Thor's Hammer HDS High Noon Holste

Blue Moon Glow is sold as per PM.

Last edited:

flashlight nut

Enlightened
Re: WTS: HDS Blue Moon Glow Diffused Reflector and Thor's Hammer HDS High Noon Holste

Another price drop. I can get this out tomorrow morning.

flashlight nut

Enlightened

St. Paddy's Day price drop.

flashlight nut

Enlightened

Great. PM with PP info sent.

flashlight nut

Enlightened

Got it. All sold. Thank you everyone.

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast

I received the holster today. Thanks for getting in the mail so quickly. It looks great!