• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Sale ended.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sale over.

Below items are sold.======================================================================================

3. Malkoff Hound Dog Super (neutral). As new condition. Twist bezel for high/low output. This one is a shelf queen that has only seen a few minutes runtime in and around here. I live in an area where the throw is generally a bit more than I need so I don't find myself ever using this light. This light can reach out quite a ways! Gene told me this is the same emitter he is currently using in the latest batch of Super's. Very nice tint and great beam. Runs on two 18650's or 4 x CR123A's. I've found that this body will work great with a Surefire Z48/Z49/SW02 clicky switch, so if you prefer a Surefire switch that is an option. Black hard anodized finish. Great looking light! Cool serial! $210, $199 $189 shipped Sold.

(4)Two Surefire Laser Products A14 extenders new in package. $25, $23 $21 shipped each. SPF

Surefire Z21 smooth extender nice shape $20. Sold Rare Surefire Z20 (A20?) knurled extender mint condition $29. Sold Surefire A19 extender very good condition $16. Sold
Ultrafire C/P/Z/G compatible black checkered knurling (A19 style) one CR123A cell extender mint $12. Sold

6. Malkoff 3D-6D Maglite LED drop-in with Malkoff pre-cut reflector. Used it once. Decided I don't have enough use for it, so it is up for sale. This is very easy to install, you just screw it into place and put in the reflector. $45, $42 $39 shipped Sold

5. Surefire G2-YL new in package. They haven't made these in many years. This has the notches so that you can remove the bezel ring unlike some of the later ones. $53. Sold

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: Maglite, LED Lenser, Surefire light and parts, Malkoff Hound Dog Super (neut

I'll take the yellow g2 please

symbian60

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Maglite, LED Lenser, Surefire light and parts, Malkoff Hound Dog Super (neut

I'll take Surefire A19 extender very good condition $16!

RamTuff

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it: Surefire Z21 smooth extender nice shape $20.

Backup on the A19 extender.

Edit: Changed "Ill take it" from Z20 to Z21
Edit: Parts clarification:
I can only presume that very old part numbers may have used the "Z" character, from the photos provided, it would appear the more current part numbers are preceded with "A", nevertheless... I'm using the terminology of the OP but going by his photos. Thus I'm looking for the Z21 (as in the add) as I believe it was last known as the "A21".

Last edited:

anongpc

Newly Enlightened

Backup A20 。this not Z20。。

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast

RamTuff, PM replied, the Z21 is yours.

anongpc, PM sent. You got the A20.

thermal guy

Flashaholic

PayPal sent

anongpc

Newly Enlightened

paid already-

RamTuff

Newly Enlightened

RamTuff, PM replied, the Z21 is yours.

Thanks Ampdude, funds sent.

Edit: Received in good order, adpater is what I was expecting. Thanks Amp

Last edited:

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast

Okay, I think we got it all sorted out. Malkoff still available.

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic

Pm sent

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast

Some great items still available!

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast

Added Malkoff Maglite 3D-6D LED drop-in with pre-cut reflector.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast

Malkoffs still available.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ultrafire extender is sold.
Added Thrunite TC20.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast

Really nice lights still available!

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast

All the best stuff is still left! :candle: