Has anyone seen this LED before?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

picture.JPG

it has an odd looking reflector, does anyone know what it is or where to get it?

the outter silver bezel isn't part of the led, btw.

Steelwolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where did you see this? Is there a bigger or more complete picture?

From what I think I can see, it would seem to be a fitting of some sort with a number of discrete LEDs inside the circular part. But I haven't a clue about what type of flashlight or fitting this might be.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

oh, it's not a light. it was a prop for a movie, and i know they used an LED for that piece. i just dont know what kind of led they used
blush.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by yo2tup:
picture.JPG

it has an odd looking reflector, does anyone know what it is or where to get it?

the outter silver bezel isn't part of the led, btw.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunately, I can't tell from this picture. Is the round thing 5" in diameter, or 0.05" in diameter? There's no size reference here.

Can you show me a picture with some kind of size reference in it - a regular LED, a flashlight bulb, a battery, or a ruler?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

i'm sure it's a 5mm led. it's just that the reflector looks wierd

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by yo2tup:
i'm sure it's a 5mm led. it's just that the reflector looks wierd<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that round thing a macro close-up of the INSIDES of this "5mm" LED?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Telephony - Gabumon:
Is that round thing a macro close-up of the INSIDES of this "5mm" LED?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

confused.gif

no, it's just a normal picture. an led put inside of that little metal crator bezel.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
no, it's just a normal picture. an led put inside of that little metal crator bezel.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

crap... I'm sorry, I just can't see enough detail of the insides of the bezel from this picture to even guess what you have.