**Will you buy a gray HA III finish Arc AAA?**

nonbox

Banned
Will you buy a gray HA III finish Arc AAA? I think a Surefire gray HA III finish on an Arc AAA would make it the perfect 1 led flashlight. What do you guys/gals think?

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will have to say that I wouldn't call the hard finish a true grey, more of an olive drab grey, at least to my eyes. I thing I would prefer something ranging anywhere from true non-reflective black-a darker shade of true grey. Why, these colors can blend or contrast with anything.

sflate

Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> I will have to say that I wouldn't call the hard finish a true grey, more of an olive drab grey, at least to my eyes. I thing I would prefer something ranging anywhere from true non-reflective black-a darker shade of true grey. Why, these colors can blend or contrast with anything. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree, I like grey, but would rather have black (or closer to it) if the grey is going to look olive drab grey. Boy, listen to us, now we are worrying about what our flashlights will go with!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah. I used to be a black fan but after a while scratches tend to show. I am not a fan of this used look. So a gray would be more attractive and easier to distinguish in the darkness!

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah. I used to be a black fan but after a while scratches tend to show. I am not a fan of this used look. So a gray would be more attractive and easier to distinguish in the darkness!

nonbox

Banned
A gray/OD green HA III finish Arc AAA would be the ultimate 1 led flashlight.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep, it would be nice if they matched...maybe a nice display case too...after all these will be the highest quality led lights in the world...and the most inovative...Gransee...maybe some day you could make a genuwine display case for them to house the AAA~LS~"C" adapters, ect?

This way when they are musuem pieces, little more than relics from the early 2000`s our our children`s children can drag them into class and try to explain why great great grandad liked them so much and how this ancient technology worked...it will be a great way to trace the begining of the LED evolution of lighting...

Further, they will have more value as collectors items.

In addition I may be able to get nurses to sit on my lap when old...while I show the lights to them...a nice display case may help with this as well
smile.gif

BadBeam...da spelling-master
cool.gif

Latest posts