Energizer 4AA LED conversion light BACK ON EBAY

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Now he's using a stubby version of the double barrel... wonder how that will affect battery life.

These have probably also been altered to place the four cells in series, since white LEDs need more than 3 volts that would be provided by the original setup.

Gandalf

Enlightened
Well, I am one of those foolish enough to squander their hard earned money on one of these. Since my 'discovery' that the turquoise LED puts out so much more light than the white LED's (comparing my CMG Infinity's, and Arc-AAA's) I decided to buy an aqua/turquoise one.
shocked.gif
I really like the light output of the turquoise CMC and Arc-AAA. So I'm expecting this light to really put out a lot of illumination
cool.gif

I'm still waiting for delivery; sometime this week, I expect, and I'll post my 'unscientific review'
wink.gif
Which will likely consist of a eyeball comparison to my other , white LED flashlights.
grin.gif
With the white LS LED finally becoming a light at the end of the tunnel, buying a white one seemed pointless. It's mostly a toy for me while I wait for the Arc-LS to ship.
wink.gif

I think it will be pretty pointless to buy *any* white LED flashlight, before the LS LED's, starting with the Arc-LS, and the inevitable, later single and multiple LS LED's become available.
grin.gif
cool.gif

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gandalf:
...It's mostly a toy for me while I wait for the Arc-LS to ship.
wink.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...A TOY?! That's $100!
shocked.gif

Sorry...i'm still an amature at this flashlight hobby. I realize now how expensive this hobby can get. Just wait till this college student gets a job. Guess where my money will be going then...
wink.gif