my fav person from tv is gone

raggie33

*the raggedier*
his name is leo laporte he did a lot of shows on the zdtv netowrk later to be named techtv. he taught me all i know about computers 2 years ago i nver even used a pc before he had 2 show he did live ya could call in and stuff he was so good but some dang merger took place and he is now no longer with them they kept the young host he was way better then them pisses me off he was my dads age maybe older thats age discrimantion if ya ask me.

Marty Weiner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Leo has a radio program on Saturday & Sunday on L.A. station KFI640 from 12noon to 3 PM. If you look at their web site, I believe that you can listen to his program live over the Internet.

Here's the link .

FlashGordon

Newly Enlightened
Leo was great, but I would wait and hope for a glimpse of ----Morgan! She was worth waiting thru the banter to watch. Now she is a co-host on another show on Tech TV. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i never liked morgan to tall lol. i liked megan though i also like i belive her name is sarah.but i dont wanna see them host the show they know little about pc,s compared toleo