Matrix Revolutions

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone buy it, yet?

I did, without renting or seeing it at the theater. Worth it to me. Now I have to buy Matrix, Animatrix, and Matrix Reloaded to complete my DVD Matrix collection.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i just rented it 1 hour ago i may not watch it though i dont like scifi i just rented it to get the 4 movies deal rented, gothica cheaper by the dozen,revoltion,and some other movie FEAR_OF_DARK_

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
I gotta say that the original one is one of the best movies ever /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif The second one was mediocre at best, and the last one slightly better, but nothing as good as the first.

If you're expecting them to actually tie up all the loose ends and make some sense to you about the whole thing and pay off all the mysteries that they built up in the first one, then you're going to be severely disappointed. If you're looking for an otherwise pretty exciting picture with some kick *** fight scenes and fantastic effects, then it will make you happy.

Just don't be expecting a pertinent statement on the nature of humanity. (for that please threads currently running on the nature of life the universe and everything)

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Animatrix ties up some loose ends. The game Enter the Matrix is part of the story line: getting the message from the Osiris to Zion.

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
James S;

You must not have understood the other Matrix films, including Animatrix. There are very strong Spiritual overtones in all of them.

Prophecy by The Oracle: The One shall bring an end to the war.

How about The One being the Saviour to both Man and Machines?

That is what this is all about.