Klarus        

Thread: Torch Reviews Site Mail Muppetry

Default Torch Reviews Site Mail Muppetry

Just a quick note for anyone who`s tried to contact me at the Torch Reviews Site on the Webmaster address, since about Christmas time. Seems I made a bit of a mistake when fiddling with some settings for my hosting package, and switched the address from a forward to a POP, only just discovered that today! Meaning I havn`t recieved any messages sent to me since then. I thought it had been quiet, but put that down to the fact that the TRS has not seen many updates recently. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif[/img]

If you sent me a question, some info, offer of review lights or just a hello, and havn`t recieved a reply - please write again! I can only apologise, I *do* try to write back to as much as I can....

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Flashaholic*

Default Re: Torch Reviews Site Mail Muppetry

I have enjoyed your site for a long time, rates as one of the best in my book!! Thanks for the effort.

So you didn't get that offer of a free Maxabeam I sent, Just assumed you didn't want it and gave it to someone else [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Seriously, TRS is always in my favorites list, I've always liked your style of review, keep up the good work [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Free Maxabeam? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Thanks guys, glad my work is appreciated [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]