the perfect INOVA sheath!

oliverplomion

Newly Enlightened
yesterday I received a new sheath for my INOVA X5T! I got it from www.brix-tactical.dk and I have to say it's the best flashlight sheath I have ever caried! It make my inova disapear on my belt without feeling I carry a flashligt! Retention is great and the price can't be beaten! I've some over sheaths from Brix, but those are knives sheath, I can only recomand him and say /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif look at his price and try one!
inova.jpg

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Negeltu said:
hmmmmmm

[/ QUOTE ]

"hmmmmmm" is right. I wonder where Brix is. Is "dk" a country?

Brix

Newly Enlightened
Hi all!!

thanks Oli, I'm pleased that you like it!

Dk is indeed it is! Denmark! If that scares some there is no worry, I have ship sheaths to USA and other countrys without any troubles at all!

Nicolai Brix

www.brix-tactical.dk

Commander

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Brix said:
Hi thomas

I was in a SPJSEK

where are you?

nicolai

www.brix-tactical.dk

[/ QUOTE ]

I am a former LRRP (Long Range Reconnaissance Patrol) soldier (Danish: Patrulje Delingen ved JGK) and are training for SOF now (JGK).

Nice having a sheath-maker in little Denmark! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Brix

Newly Enlightened
Hi Thomas!!!!!!!

nice place to serve! I have a couple of friends there have been in PTRDEL and one of them is with the JGK now! hope it will work out for you aswell!

Nicolai

ps: if you need something let me know!

oliverplomion

Newly Enlightened
well...deja vu or not...the sheath is great, and to this price the deja vu deserve to be mentioned /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Spudman

Enlightened
Never mind. I've decided to stay out of this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif