Fenix Outfitters        

Thread: deals thread

Default deals thread

got me 2 freash turkeys for 39 cents a lb!!!!well that is what made me think of this thread maybe we should start a deals thread .so when we see a deal we can tell others so they can take advantage of it .sadly this turkey deal is only at this publix but there are always deals i see that are worth spreading the news.what do ya think of this idea?

Default Re: deals thread

Your thread sounds like a good deal to me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Limme think on it and I'll see what I can come up with.

- Jeff

Enlightened

I don't know if this is the kind of thing that you're looking for but I probably spend as much time browsing deal sites as I do on CPF (which is more than I'd care to admit.) Here's a couple of my favorite sites to pick up on some really hot deals.

Slickdeals.net
    Anandtech Hot Deals Forum
    Fatwallet.com

[ QUOTE ]
    lightshow said:
    I don't know if this is the kind of thing that you're looking for but I probably spend as much time browsing deal sites as I do on CPF (which is more than I'd care to admit.) Here's a couple of my favorite sites to pick up on some really hot deals.

Slickdeals.net
    Anandtech Hot Deals Forum
    Fatwallet.com

[/ QUOTE ]
    yep i viset anandtech often after all im a pc geek i was thinking we should start a thread like they have here at cpf i love deals and well im sure ya know some of the deals ya see at them forums are amazeing