OfficeMN2.jpg

OfficeMN3.jpg

OfficeMN4.jpg

OfficeMN5.jpg

OfficeMN6.jpg

pedalinbob

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL!

thanks, i will show this to my wofe so she will not complain about my RELATIVELY mild sloppy desk-habits.

Bob

StuU

Enlightened
LOL.
Looks like our dinner table at times. But we do get serious about straightening up after the avalanches become a daily occurrence.

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
we've done "my office is messier than yours" threads before /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I haven't done any picts of the new house's office, it's not as bad as the last 2 places we've lived as there is more space here. The last place we lived this is what my office and workshop looked like /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

messy1.jpg

messy2.jpg

for those with QuickTime installed and a fast pipe, you may get a kick out of the quicktime VR of that office and my pervious one in the basement of our first house:

Last One

First House

fun huh? Comes from having too much to do in too little space and no time to clean up in between projects /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif But it's much better now, I swear!

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

These are great, boy, you guys got some really neat stuff!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Britt

Nitro

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about the top view.

OfficeTN1.jpg

OfficeTN2.jpg

OfficeTN3.jpg

OfficeTN4.jpg

OfficeTN5.jpg

OfficeTN6.jpg

Wait until you see the other side.

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
ROFL!! First I thought I was the only one with the flashlight fetish... now again I discover I'm not alone in having messy desks/room. Wish I had a digital cam handy though, I'd probably qualify as a contender as well...
Great job guys! Keep up the 'good' work! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Things have a way of piling up, don't they?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have a pile of catalogs from the Fall and Winter to sort out. Have to make room for the pile coming for Spring and Summer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sure the desk areas are messy, but the flashlights, batteries, and chargers are probably all neatly organized! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

TOB9595

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Big_Ed said:
Sure the desk areas are messy, but the flashlights, batteries, and chargers are probably all neatly organized! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh how true!!
The knives, watches and briar pipes also.
Tho there are exceptions
hahahaha

I do love "Creation ain't neat"
Tom /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif