Thread: Flashaholic from the git go!

Flashaholic*

Default Flashaholic from the git go!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif[/img]
    I guess I should have got some pictures but my friends mother (Jazz she's a couple months old) has a way of lighting her baby bottle that is straight out the gate full on headed for the flashahaul. One of the small chem sticks in the bottle and baby doesn't loose it at night until lights out.
    That was a cool thing seeing that and I think Jazz thinks so too.
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif[/img]
    Wylie

Flashaholic

Default Re: Flashaholic from the git go!

lol... I suppose throwing an Arc AAA in there would be too bright, and throwing a tritium glow tube in there might work though.

Flashaholic*

Yeah the Arc might just be overkill [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif[/img] and I do think the tridium would be cool too as long the medium in the bottle is not to dark or dence.
    I've been checking out all of the toys this little girl has too. Lots of lights on stuff these days for kids. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Chemsticks ? No thanks !

They have been known to burst and I'd be a bit worried about the thing leaking all that hydrogen peroxide into poor baby's drink [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif[/img]

A Glo-Toob might be a better, safer and reusable alternative; after all it's designed for underwater use. There's also the Krill lamp to consider, but it might be a bit big and heavy.

Flashaholic*

I just called them glo sticks for lack of better terminology. These are the tiny ones that people walk around with their mouths. No worries, I would have said something if I thought there was going to be a problem. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]