$1000 For A Surefire M3T!

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
There were a few threads on this a while back... turns out they were not overly happy with Surefire no longer supplying them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif When they had normal prices it was a very nice place to shop, but now the prices are even a little high for a flashaholic like me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

-Mike

EDIT: Looks like darggear beat me to it, I really should use that refresh button. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

maverick

Enlightened
Look on the brightside, they throw in "100% free shipping for all products" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

S4MadMan

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
maverick said:
Look on the brightside, they throw in "100% free shipping for all products" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

That's just way too much for a flashlight. With the introduction of the Welch-Allyn Bulbs, you can get 600+ lumens for $100.

NikolaTesla

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a few plastic Eveready flashlights for $500 for the whole lot (Free Shipping) All have been well tested and some qualify as antiques. got AA, C AND D MODELS IN Deluxe package deal. Order thru my company: Ed Haney Enterprises.
One our best customer's, a Big Shot Lawyer, Oliver Douglas will gladly give testimonial about our lighting and farm products. He was especially pleased with our $300 telephone pole mount phone system. The ladder was an extra though, at $225. Acceptable forms of payment: Pre-sent Gold bars or Solid gold coins only. Shipped via USPS 3rd class.

Special this week: SF M6 $2500 USD. Still new in case.
Special Ed Haney Burlap & rope lanyard- $250. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif

NikolaTesla /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smoker5.gif

An Arc lamp is the Spark that takes away the Dark--HID Forever!
Recent additions to My Lights: *** http://www.tjtech.org/gallery/NikolaTesla/Dscn3236

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
maverick said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to forget that it would be air flown to you within the next few minutes via courtesy of Air Force One. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Andy Ho