• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN: PR-T HA-NAT TW0K dumb head for SF L1

tylerdurden

Flashlight Enthusiast
WITHDRAWN: PR-T head in HA-III natural, with Luxeon III TW0K. Dumb head, no driver circuit. Includes battery contact geared for SF L1.

mclux_pr_t_l1_l4.thumb.jpg

[larger image]

This is for the HEAD ONLY, as seen on the top of this picture. The HA is a bit lighter than most SF HA.

PLEASE NOTE CAREFULLY: due to some sort of measurement error, the custom "dumb ecan" in this head doesn't make good ground contact with the battery tube. To correct this, I added a loop of solid copper wire around the battery contact, which bridges between the ecan and the battery tube. It is soldered into place, but if you repeatedly remove and replace this head, there is a good chance the joint will wear out over time. If it does, it's no big deal as it will work fine if just placed in position (unsoldered) and if you lose it it takes about four seconds to make a new one.

l1_pr_contact.thumb.jpg

[larger image]

$95 shipped USPS priority mail w/ delivery confirmation to the US. Paypal Only. International orders are OK, but may require additional shipping. Insurance extra at your option ($3 or so). Private message if interested.

EDIT: This item is off the market. Sorry.

Catdaddy

Enlightened
Re: FS: PR-T HA-NAT TW0K dumb head for SF L1

So if I put this on my L1, do I still have the high/low feature? Also, what is the main difference in light output compared to the original?
Thanks,
John

tylerdurden

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: PR-T HA-NAT TW0K dumb head for SF L1

Yes, you still have high/low. It works just like the stock head. The only difference is the higher-quality emitter and the pelican reflector instead of the NX-O5 optic. The output is whiter and brighter (though not AMAZINGLY brighter) and the beam throws a LOT more.

BTW, sale of this head is now pending.