• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Anyone know where I can get some reflectors?

Hobo

Newly Enlightened
I'd like to get three Mini Mag or Brinkman Legend reflectors? I hope to see some ideas. :)

ZuluWhiskeyFox

Enlightened
There is a CPFer that frequents these posts often that has in the past offered sputtered reflectors for the mini's. At present he is working on C's and D's. Who knows maybe at some time in the future... He goes by darkzero. Barring that I don't know. Hopefully someone else can help.
cheers,

Doug S

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Hobo said:
I'd like to get three Mini Mag or Brinkman Legend reflectors? I hope to see some ideas. :)

[/ QUOTE ]

Replacement MM reflectors can be had at this link for $1 each though the shipping can be a bit steep
Mag parts

Alternately, I have a large quantity of the Brinkmann 2XAA reflectors and can make you a deal: $10 for 10, I pay postage. I personally like the Brinkmanns a bit better but either is good. PM me if interested. BTW, If using on a HD luxeon, cutting the Brinkmann down to .340" length from the backside is about optimum. For the 2XAA MM it is about .360". If you wish, I can cutdown one of the 10 as an example. [depending on your equipment and skill, this might be a *very* good deal since even with practice, I screw up quite a few].

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Hobo said:

[/ QUOTE ]

PM Darkzero! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Greymage

Enlightened
If you just want regular MiniMag reflectors I have a few left over from modded mags - just send me a self addressed stamped envelope and I'll get them out to you. PM me for address.

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry, I buy stuff from them all of the time. Maybe you should try calling.

Greymage

Enlightened
I tried shopping with IE, that worked. I guess they're doing something very IE-specific with their cookies. Thanks for the pointer, they had a dark green and flag maglite in stock that I wanted to get.